first met Part 1

pocoyo and his friends,pato and eli were playing with their dog loola  on the white floor with a red shiny ball to play fetch with loola.pocoyo grabbed the ball and started to run really fast and then accidently tripped over sleepy birds nest. The ball fell and bounced so high up that it was  above the big giant sun. Then eli saw someting falling from the sky,no,it wasn't the red ball,it was a screaming,loud with messy yellow hair boy falling from the sky. Eli then tried to catch him so he doesn't get hurt.pocoyo and pato also saw and then also tried to catch him. Then the screaming boy fell on pocoyo.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH WHERE AM I!??!!??"said the screaming boy.

pocoyos ears were about to burst from how loud he is.

"bro could you stfu your making my ears f4ing bleed"said pocoyo in a deep manly voice

tweek then stopped screaming due to how deep and manly pocoyos voice is and started feeling something. It was love at first sight.

"o-okay i-ill be q-quiet"said the quiet boy with both his fingers touching uwu 

pocoyo then put him down and then started to question him with his rock sus face with his other friends."alr you tf are you?"questioned pato with his wings crossed and his left leg around his right leg ."be nice you sick piece of shit"said eli to pato. "Well! w-why do y-you want to k-know my name!?" said tweek shaking with sweat dripping down his cheek with both of his hands on his chest.

"cus your probably a character that our creater made so we have to be your friend no matter what even tho you look gay and stupid"said pato with his eyes rolling so far that he farts.                          "whoops my bad"said pato

"alr f-fine...my names tweek tweak..."