Is It Love?

You finish making the copies for Mr.Sawada. Still thinking about that whole copier incident and Mr.Sawada helping you in this way you couldn't understand, huh? Maybe it's just because today was your first day at your new job with a very mean boss. Or maybe you just embarrassed yourself in front of your boss, ruining your first impression for him... Or maybe... Just maybe... You're developing feelings towards Mr.Sawada. No. It can't be. You say to yourself shaking your head. Why would you? For his attitude and rudeness? No. Just as Mika said,"The first day is always a breeze..."You remind yourself.

You go back to the office and Mr.Sawada was just about to... Leave? This confused you. How could he be leaving already if he was just in the copier room with you not so long ago? You place the new stack of paper on his desk,"Um... Mr.Sawada, where are you going? If you don't mind me asking." He looks up at you,"I was just on my way to just get myself a cup of coffee. Why?"He asks harshly. "O-Oh nothing. Just wondering."You say. "Well you shouldn't be,'wondering'. It just gets you curious,"He says then slams his hand on the wall which you are now standing against, his arm right next to you and his face just inches away from yours,"and curiosity just gets you somewhere you shouldn't be. Do you understand, Ms.(l/n)?"He asks. You nod your head out of fear. He smirks then moves himself away from you,"Come on then. You're my attendant. You're supposed to be by my side at all times, right?"He asks."Yes,"you answer,"But not when you are in the bathroom." You had no idea why you said that. He makes a devious smile,"Oh really? Not when I'm in the bathroom? And if I need any sort of help in the bathroom?"He asks still with the smile on his face. "Help as in?"You ask with your face in many shades of red. His devious smile grows even wider,"Oh I don't know. Specific needs I presume..."His smile starts to show his teeth. All white and straight.

Your face then turns bright red,"Specific n-needs?"You ask embarrassingly. "I'm just kidding, Ms.(l/n). Geez, you don't need to get all worked up about it,"He noticed that you are red,"What are you blushing about, you little perv?"He snickers. You turn in a even brighter shade of red,"N-Nothing!"You stammer. He snickers then chuckles even more,"Come on. I don't have all day for just one cup of coffee."He states and walks out of the office. Why would he tease me like that? You ask yourself. You put you hands on both sides of your cheeks to cover your blushes as you follow him out. He's waiting impatiently in the elevator for you. You enter. He presses the 5th floor button which was the faculty break room. Why can't I just get it for him? You ask yourself. Guess he wants to get it himself. You two arrive and exit. Of course he let himself out first. He sits down at the table and glares at you,"What are you standing around for?"He asks harshly. "I-I thought th-that-" He cuts you off,"You know what I'm waiting for..." You nod and sigh and go off into the break room. Guess he didn't want to get it himself... You sigh. You make Mr.Sawada's coffee and finish. You too concentrated on not spilling the coffee that you accidentally bump right into a man and spill the coffee all over his suit. "I..I'm am SO sorry!"You say in embarrassment. "It's all right!"The man says. You look up at a smiling man with his arms spread open. He had ice blue eyes. Short golden hair. He was pretty tall just like Mr.Sawada. Had a beaming smile on his face. Wore a grey suit with a dark blue tie. Along with a big coffee stain on his white dress shirt.

"I am so very sorry, sir."You apologize more than one time while you try cleaning the stain off his shirt. It kind of came off. "It's okay."He also said more than one time. You continue to wipe when he takes your hand gently stopping you from cleaning his shirt. His smile was beaming even though you spilled hot coffee on him. He gently picked your chin up which he has you look at him in his eyes. To you they were quite hypnotic with the icey blue. You start to blush. "What's your name?"He asks softly with a smile still beaming from his face. "(F/n) (l/n)..."You say quietly. "(F/n) (l/n),"He repeats,"That's a beautiful name."He states. You blush even more. "My name is Saki Tsubaki."He says. "I.. It's nice to meet you, Mr.Tsubaki."You say shyly. "Just call me Saki if you like."He says. "A-Alright, Mr.-I mean, Saki."You say. He laughed a little,"You're just so adorable!" You blush even more.

"Ahem!"You hear someone clear his throat. Saki looks behind you and you too look who's behind you. It was Mr.Sawada. And his expression wasn't emotionless, but almost filled with anger.