An Author's note

Oh hey, um. It's me again.
(Lmao i sound like someone's ex)

Sorry for really not updating this cringey ass story, i just realized now how bad and unplanned this story is and how out of place these characters are.

I really appreciate your really funny and loving comments throughout this fanfic.

It's kinda been a long time since i read the remarried empress, i was getting kinda lazy and writer's blocked this year and i was kinda busy with school
(I also hardly had any energy to continueing writing this during summer break because i just spended those 2 goddamn months on hibernating and watching whatever crap there is)

I also can't have really anytime on writing since we're near our exams and i've had a lot of performance tasks to do (i also go to a science-based school which means more subjects and advance topics ughh💀💀💀)

Looking back at these stories, i think my mind was like this whenever i posted a fucking chapter of this mary sue fanfic;
'Ohh, they ganna looove this🤤'

Idk what yall saw in this fanfic but thank you, thank you so much for giving me such praise and kindness that i didn't deserve for a fanfic.

I think i'll discontinue it for now? Idk but i'll change the plot to make it better.
(Please don't break into my house)

I'll maybe answer some Q&As about me and my story lol..

See yall..-Aninipot123

*See you again plays in the backround by charlie puth and wiz khalifa*

*sobs* "*hic* w..why.. why did.. i do that..?"

*sniffs* "th.. they deserve a better author.."

"An.. an author that updates them everyweek and delivers good plot.."

*snot and saliva comes down to my mouth as i put my phone down and taste the saltiness of the combination*

"Goodbye.. My readers.."

*My heart will go on shifts to the backround*

(Lol, bye munchkins♡)