chapter 2 aventure love

Aarondolo narrator: It's already morning Hilda, David and Frida are ready for one adventure in the morning they are ready for another adventure and said the following.

Hilda: I'm leaving, mom, I have to go on some very incredible adventures.

Johanna: very well my daughter, don't be late, at 3 it's time for lunch ok.

Hilda: It's okay, I promise.

Aarondolo narrator: So Hilda is making it in her mind that she loved her secret that they hide in the forest because she wants sex so Hilda waited for her secret and greeted David and Frida.

Hilda: hello

Frida: Hello, David told me that you raped that shithead and I'm not going to allow you to do it.

David: okay but I'm going to deserve some awards.

Hilda and Frida: What?

David: a secret to having sex

Aarondolo narrator: then Hilda and Frida hid it and he said yes so that he would give the secret of having sex in the forest so they explored in the forest for 2 hours and then he said he is about to make love

Hilda: Hey David, you know it's time.

David: not what time.

Frida: time for your love my darling.

Hilda: of course, gallant, you are very kind and I like you because I love you.

Aarondolo narrator: so his penis came out from under his shorts and he said the following.

Hilda: wow David, your secret is beautiful, so let's start, naughty boy.

Aarondolo narrator: So Hilda and Frida sucked David's penis more, more and more, until he was coming out with cum and said the following.

David: ohhhh yes, those are my forest princesses, they liked my secret.

Hilda and David: of course sweetie

David: well we finish our secret let's go home ok okay.

Hilda and Frida: ok

Aarondolo narrator: So she went to her house and then Hilda lay down in her bed and said the following.

Alfur: Hilda, how are your adventures going?

Hilda: fine but listen to the secret when he rescued me.

End ^^

If you liked this chapter and a notice is perpetually for those over 15 years old, the next chapter will be on so we won't see 👋