The halls of Naboo were as beautiful as the stories told. Gold lined the pillars and walls, marble stone arches and walkways filled the spaces. Plants of many kinds and shapes lined the walls on the outside while the inside had many paintings and statues as its decor. The heels of shoes clicked on the marble floor, the rustle of fabrics as they walked filling the space in the Palace. A young woman with platinum white hair and gray/ blue eyes walked down the halls with her escorts. She was about 5'6, but her power spoke volumes. She was the Princess of Alderaan, the adopted daughter of Bail and Breha Organa. At the age of 18 she was on a diplomatic mission to the world of Naboo, by request of her Father, to ask the queen to come back to Alderaan for an important meeting.

The girl's dress was a soft pale purple with gold embroidery all over it that fell into a long cloak down her back with gold patterns. Her hair was pulled up into a smooth high ponytail that fell into long curls and braids, a golden leaf crown wrapping around the back of her head under the ponytail to the top, spreading out on the top of her head like a cap. Golden earrings with amethyst gems dangled delicately from her ears, and small amethyst studs were in the next piercing up. A small delicate chain sat around the base of her collarbone, a beautiful yellow crystal wrapped in golden swirls and leaves hung from the chain. Golden 1 inch heels graced her feet, the soft click of her footfalls filling her ears.

As her and her party walked towards the grand doors of the Queen's Throne Room, the guard nodded his head to her in respect before pushing open the door. Giving him a nod of thanks, she stepped through the threshold and walked down the pale blue rug towards the throne. Queen Tamrina Paldalli was a young queen at 23, tall and slender with bright brown eyes and golden hair. Her face was painted white, the customary red dots the only spots of color on her face. Her hair was twisted and pinned in elaborate ways, framing her face. Her headdress sitting just so upon her hair. A heavy looking gown of red and orange draped across her body, showing her figure in the right places.

"Princess Ari, what a delight!" Queen Tamrina called out as the younger women stopped a few feet away and curtsied low before the queen. Even though she had heard this name for six years now instead of her true name, Moaria, it still felt strange.

"Your Majesty. It is an honor." Moaria spoke with a soft tone, her voice seeming to float on air. She stood up straight, a regal composure all to be seen. Years of royal training and tradition embedded in her bones. "I come with an invitation from the Royal Family of Alderaan. My Father asks for Your Majesty to join him to honor the new moon on the day of High Tide and feast with us as the honored guest." She delivered her message with pose and grace. She saw a flash of understanding in the Queen's eyes, before she gave a bow of her head.

"I would be honored to join you back to the palace of Alderaan, Princess Ari. Thank you."

Ari tipped her head, letting her shoulders relax a bit. The hard part was over now. She delivered her father's coded message to Tamrina, now she just had to travel back with the Queen to her home world. Glancing back up Moaria noticed for the first time a young man standing in the shadows behind the Queen's throne. A hood from his poncho was pulled up over his head, the shadows casting onto his facing making it hard to see his eyes, only his nose and lips visible to the light. His face was clean shaved, and a high collar came up his neck. His black poncho covered his torso down to his knees. His hands rested in front of him, clasped together. Dark brown pants clinged to his legs and calf high black boots. He was calm and quiet, but didn't seem like a threat. She pulled her gaze away from the man and looked back to Tamrina. The Queen of Naboo waved her hand to a Handmaiden who came to stand at the base of the throne.

"Please bring some tea to the balcony, I wish to catch up with my guest in privacy." The court bowed to the Queen, and her handmaidens left as well as the guards. All but the young man. He remained tucked in the corner unmoving.