ACKNOWLEDGMENTS

More than just thanks, I would like to use this space to say a few words to those people who have believed in me and supported me in this incredible creative journey. This space is dedicated to expressing my gratitude and sharing some of the emotions that have enriched my experience.

First, I would like to express my affection to my two precious sisters. Since they were little, they listened to me with curious eyes and attentive ears as I painted fantastic worlds with words. Their trust and support have helped shape my literary path from the very beginning.

A special thanks goes to my mom. It's because of her that I developed a passion for reading and writing. She handed me blank sheets of paper and pencils, and with those tools, I began to transform thoughts into words, giving life to unimaginable worlds. Despite my fear of her expectations and judgments, I know she will always support me, even when she's the first to point out my mistakes.

My father, who had never known my fantasy stories due to my tendency to write letters and polemical texts on Facebook but showed great interest when he saw my dedication to creating something tangible: the printed and bound version of my book, all made by me with the materials I had on hand, experimenting with new creativity. He was surprisingly kind in wanting to know more and "judging" my work. Even though he does it rarely, his words of encouragement mean a lot to me.

My maternal grandparents, who get emotional about anything I put on paper, have been the first supporters of every one of my ideas. They constantly encourage me to do my best, and their trust gives me the strength to keep writing. Thanks to my grandmother, who used to call me "Little Morticia" (from the Addams Family) when I was a child, I was inspired by the aesthetic aspect of our dear Zayra. For her character, all it took was the personality she had at fifteen.

And then there's the person I've chosen to call Fedrick in this context, although now I'll avoid mentioning his name to respect his privacy and also because it's a very intimate matter for me.

I met him only in recent years, after "The Tale of Zayra" had already taken shape, but something was missing, or rather someone who would give a face, an image, deep feelings, and I took inspiration from him to shape the character I created. And I must and want to thank him, even though I'm not sure if he has understood that I'm referring to him.

He has endured and supported my creative endeavor, and I hope I've been able to repay in some way.

Thanks to this guy, I was also able to add a romantic subplot to my story, a genre I had never explored before.

To my best friend, friends, relatives, and all the enthusiastic people who have learned about the existence of my book, I want to say a heartfelt thank you. Your interest and the desire to read my words have made this milestone even more special and satisfying. I can't wait to share your opinions and listen to your comments.

Finally, I can't forget the readers on Wattpad, the community that saw the birth of my book. Thank you for the support, advice, and thoughts that have helped improve the plot and make this experience even more rewarding.

In conclusion, I want to thank each and every one of you, even those I haven't mentioned here. Also, those who have saved and listened to the playlist created on Spotify for this book.

I hope the reading has been enjoyable and that you've been able to share the emotions, excitement, and magic of this strange adventure with me.

With affection,
Eleny.