The Ghost Rider's Escape

3rd P.O.V

Johnny was asleep on his bed, dreaming about a life where he's in an empty space, and he didn't know where he was.

Johnny: "Hello??? Anyone?!"

???: "Johnny? Is that you?"

Johnny: "Roxanne? Where are you? What is this place?"

Roxanne: "I'm right by the door."

Johnny: "Door? What the hell are you talking about?"

Johnny then noticed a strange looking door, as he slowly walked to it and reached the door, but he then stopped thinking that it could be a trap. He was not sure if he should open the door, but what choice did he have? He opened the door to see it was a nice open field. He walked around the field to see the beautiful sunlight, the soft green grass, and the crystal blue skies. What he also noticed was Roxanne and the rest of the Avengers with him.

Johnny: "You're here..."

Peter: "We wouldn't miss this for the world, Johnny."

Eric: "No matter if we're Avengers or Rivals, we'll always stay family."

Ruby: "How about we just enjoy the moment, Johnny?"

Johnny: "Sure, Red, why not?"

They all enjoyed the moment, laying on the grass, enjoying a peaceful time together. It was a moment of prosperity that brought them all together. But sadly, that moment lasted long to see the others, RWBY, JNPR, and Roxanne to fade away into dust, leaving Johnny to try and get to them before they fade away.

Johnny: "No, no, no, no!"

The skies then turned dark as the grass died, and fire surrounded Johnny, turning that land into Hell, as Mephistophiles stood above him as a giant, laughing maniacally before Johnny as he sees the fear in his eyes.

Johnny: "No... this can't be!"

Mephisto then blew a wave of hellfire at Johnny as he began to burn away, and the Ghost Rider arrised from the flames, roaring in pain, agony, and feeling he lost it all.

Minutes later, Johnny then wakes up, eyes widen, and sweat forms on his forehead. He turned around to see that it was all a dream. He looked around and saw Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, Roxanne, in his bed with him asleep. Luckily, they were all asleep, so he had hoped that he didn't wake them up.

He then gets up out of bed and walks to the kitchen to get a beer from the fridge and drinks it. He then turned to see Velvet was up as he freaked out.

Johnny: "Woah, Velvet. You scared the hell out of me."

Velvet: "Is it bothering you again?"

Johnny eyes widened as Velvet could easily figure it out with the beer in his hand. He then sighed and knew he had to give in.

Johnny: "Yes..."

Velvet: "Johnny, you know you can tell me about it."

Johnny: "I know it's just... I'm not getting the right amount of sleep that I should be getting. I don't know why, but it feels weird."

Velvet: "Johnny... it will be ok. How about for now you just get some rest, ok?"

Johnny: "Yeah... That will work."