Jealousy

It has been two years to Henry and Alex dating and 1 year of being known to world as boyfriends. After the whole world knew them as boyfriends and they received massive support from public of both the countries, the elitist had no choice but to accept them. Alex was made an official part of all the royal functions as a royal suitor.

This time it was an invite of wedding from the Prince of Luxembourg with his long time girlfriend, daughter of an elite nobleman in his court. This invite is not only from a royal family to another but also from a friend also because Henry and Felix, the younger prince were in the same school and in the same year. On the other hand Alex also had to attend the wedding as the First Son of United States apart from being a royal suitor. Thus everything was tangled up with some past strings in a very complex manner.

Alex flew to London first and there was an immediate connecting flight to Luxembourg. Alex was dead tired from his flight but being with Henry in the same flight for the very first time gave him an urge to join the mile high club.

"It is a short flight Alex.." Henry tried to remove Alex's hand lingering over his inner thigh so that he doesn't land with a hard on.

"It can be a quickie I won't complain we have done that earlier.. " Alex whispers in his ear..

"We have people around Alex.."

"Who know we are dating and very well know we have dirty thoughts about each other clouding our minds all the time.."

" Alex... as much as I want to do things to you I don't think it is appropriate with so much royal staff around.."

"You are wasting time.." Alex scoffs..

Henry leads the way to the room in the airplane seeing sulky Alex... He works quick on Alex's button and underwear inserting a butt plug inside him as Henry works on both their cocks ... If Alex wanted to join the mile high club Henry needed to make him join it the right way, fucked senseless... When both of them are hardened enough... Henry takes Alex from behind using generous amount of lube. They had started to lessen the use of protection following both of them were fully vaccinated with HPV after they went completely exclusive..

"Keep.." thrust "it low.." thrust "the world" thrust  "already" thrust "knows that" thrust "you belong" thrust "to me" harder thrust. Henry has a hand on Alex's mouth to keep his moans as low as possible... the other hand is wrapped around Alex's cock pumping it with the same rhythm. Henry releases himself inside Alex while doesn't let Alex cum. He halts Alex from touching himself..

"This is your punishment for being a bad boy" Henry smirks zipping up... but a few minutes later he has Alex deep down in his throat moving his mouth and tongue smoothly on him and Alex shoots the load which Henry swallows...

"Are you happy now..??" Henry stands up..

"Yes.." post orgasmic smile covers Alex's face completely...

***

"Hello Felix..." Henry grins with his arms open wide to engulf the man in front of him..

"Hello Henry... it is always great to see you.." Felix also wraps his arms around Henry...

Alex takes a long breath as he moves forward.. "Aren't you guys a little too casual for two princes.."

"I didn't realise you were accompanying Henry... I am so sorry..." Felix breaks the hug and shakes his hand with Henry...

"Felix and I were in the same class and our dorm rooms were exact opposite to each other hence we have been close personal friends for very long... no faking.." Henry smirks at the last words...