XII • The Lady

• trigger warning: sexual assault and mentions of self harm •

128 AC

Hazel eyes stared back into the lady's glimmering amethysts. She felt her eyebrows furrow slightly in thought.

Smack.

Her mother's gaze was no longer cold and haunting, but solemn and reluctant. Did they force her to pose for the portrait? The lady thought.

Smack.

Did she even understand their orders? Or did they maneuver her without a care for her comprehension—

Slam.

The lady's breath hitched from that blow. She felt her rear end flare up in response, the flesh stinging as she awaited another hit. Don't yelp, she thought. Grit your teeth, you're fine—

Slam.

She clenched her teeth to keep from gasping out. It would only excite him, as she'd come to understand.

Slam.

He was getting comfortable in the "session." She could hear the change in his breath and feel the way he fisted the fabric of her dress. He kept her skirts bunched up, exposing her garters and rear to his heavy hand.

Slam. Slam.

She couldn't help the whimper that slipped from her throat. Her body jolted from his hand, and she forced her eyes back to her mother's portrait.

Slam.

Hazel. Gold. Warm.

Slam. Grope.

She swallowed as she gritted her teeth. A speckle of white in Ophelia's eyes. A glimmer of hope? Tears?

Knead. Rub.

She had to shut her eyes before her own tears could build. It was almost over, and soon he would ask for a correct response to the question she answered wrong. No need to break composure now.

She heard a lingering sigh leave him, and refrained from turning to look at him. His hand continued to ghost over her rear, and her heart stuttered in apprehension.

Fuck's sake, she thought. Say it and let me up.

She never liked the position he kept her in. Laying over his knees was uncomfortable enough, but not being able to see him was worse.