God's Beloved Bush

Once upon a time lived an enchanted forest lived the  beloved bush. The Bush helps people when they have problems.one day a girl named Lydia wanted to know where the Beloved bush was because her mom, an evil witch cursed her mother Rose, and Lydia wants her healed. So she went to a loving and kind king named King Andrew. Lydia said," Do you know where i can find the Beloved Bush." King Andrew replied."Yes dear child i know where the beloved bush is." Where can I find it"? Replied Lydia." King Andrew replied and said "First you must travel to the enchanted forest! When you get to the enchanted forest! When you get to the forest, you most go up a small mountain. Then you go into a very scary cave, within the cave you will find a moss covered door, once you walk through the door, and walk through the hallway, you will find the Beloved bush." The next day Lydia went on her journey to find the beloved bush she first went through the enchanted forest, upon her arrival a giant troll greeted her. This troll was so large that every step taken made the world shake. Lydia was at first scared, But that all changed once the troll introduced herself to her "hello down there." Said the troll. My name is Tilly. And i run this forest! What brings you to this enchanted place.? Lydia then explained to Tilly what King Andrew told her, as well as the mission she is on to heal her mom. Tilly got quiet, and then told Lydia that she needs to be very careful with tying to undo what the witch has done with her mother. Because if she messes up her mom will then into stone forever. So Tilly gave Lydia a magic wand. This want can only be used once. When it is use; it will turn the person onto stone forever. Lydia thanked Tilly and went on her way. As Lydia approached the small mountain, she soon realized that the closer she got the mountain was getting bigger this stunted Lydia, and she began to think that this adventure is impossible to complete. So she heard.a voice behind her and she looked she saw Tilly said." Do you need help going up this mountain I can jump very high and make it to the other side in no time." So Lydia jumped on Tilly back and Tilly jump so high that she landed on the other side of the mountain. She said thank you to Tilly and she went through a moss covered door that the king told her about. When Lydia went down then big Hallway she found the Beloved Bush. The Beloved Bush " replied how can i help you dear." " Lydia replied my mother is ill and dying. I really want her healed can you heal her. The Beloved bush replied to Lydia yes i will heal your mother what is her name. Lydia said" my mother name is Rose" the Beloved bush replied." Bring your mother to me and I will heal her ." So Lydia went all the way home to her mom Rose Replied." In her low voice saying where have you been.? Lydia replied i went to the King and to the Beloved bush." Rose said." Why did you go to the king and to the Beloved bush Lydia replied to her mother and said so you can get healed." So Lydia took her ill mother to the beloved bush and they walked through the forest up a big mountain then a witch jumped out behind and said leave at once or i will turn you into stone. Forever."Lydia took out her magic wand and turned the witch into stone.they made it through the moss covered door. Walked down the hallway. And Lydia said Beloved bush I have my mother with me." Rose Replied." Is this really the Beloved bush." The Beloved bush said." Yes i am the Beloved bush that your daughter came to." The Beloved Bush Replied to Rose saying come Rose i will heal you. Rose Replied" saying heal me how." The Beloved bush said." Like this" so  the beloved bush said ." Say this magic word the magic word is "LOVE" so Lydia said the magic word and her mother was lifted up into the air and she came down all healed. And she ran to her daughter and said thank you so much for bringing me to the Beloved Bush."Lydia replied and said you are very welcome mom." They both said." Thank you to the Beloved Bush the Beloved Bush replied and said you are very welcome. To Lydia and her mother."so Lydia and Rose ran all of the way home to surprise their friends and family. Lydia learns that she is an Angel send from the Lord Jesus Christ. To share a message to us all.the message is that love everyone even they don't love you. And that everybody has their own beloved Bushes . However it's only from their own hearts that they will find it.

THE END! HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BOOK MORE TO CONTINUE