✶❛𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐎❜✶

✶❛IZUKU'S P.O.V❜✶

I STEP OUT, feeling confident in my new hero costume. I turn my head, trying to find (Y/N). I was curious of what her costume would be, especially with (Y/N) being so pretty. Anyway--- I spot the others in all their hero costumes, some looking confident and some looking nervous. I smiled brightly at Uraraka, giving her a thumbs up. She returned it, before turning around to talk to Lida. Todoroki seemed extra reserved then usual, and it completely confused me. Bakugo was the one that was Infront, and he was slowly approaching me. Denki was just talking with Mineta, and Tsyu talked to Mina. And everything was calm, until the click of a type of heel was heard. Everyone turned around, their faces turning red. There (Y/N) was, her costume quite revealing. She wore some green socks which stopped at her upper thigh, and she wore a white haori with green and pink tips. She wore a black-type jacket, and it was unbottoned almost to the end, revealing part of her cleavage. Mineta and Denki immediately fell down, having nosebleeds. Todoroki looked away, his cheeks and ears a bright pink. Uraraka seemed to not peel her eyes off (Y/N), and Tsyu also looked away. Lida respectfully turned his head, went to (Y/N), and bottoned up her jacket. And meanwhile I, was bleeding deeply from my nose, and I tried to look away. Bakugo seemed annoyed, but stared intently at (Y/N)'s bottoned up breasts.

Lida patted (Y/N)'s shoulders, and walked back. Soon, everyone recovered and it was time for the Training session.

✶❛THIRD PERSON P.O.V❜✶

All the ---still flustered--- students were paired up by drawing lots and split into teams of heroes and villains that fight two on two fights. Teams are chosen by chance to replicate situations where real heroes are paired up on the spot to fight villains.

The Battle Trial replicates a situation where the villains are hiding a payload inside the building and the heroes must secure it or defeat the villains within a time limit. The villains are granted victory if they successfully protect the payload or capture the heroes.

The mock battles was taking place on Ground Beta inside the replica buildings while the rest of the class watched from a monitoring room. Every individual battle is critiqued by All Might and the students following its completion.

Anyways--- it was the first round. Lida and Bakugo Vs Izuku and (Y/N) Kanroji.

The first round, Bakugo almost blew up (Y/N)'s face when he meant to hit the green haired nerd. Bakugo's eyes widened, as he was about to hit (Y/N)'s face. He was about to hit his crush... The one whom made him feel things. But when Bakugo tried to move away, that fucking bitch had to save his beautiful “bae”. Izuku's face on accident was pressed against (Y/N)'s breasts, and Izuku Immediately turned red. The two slid against the ground, making (Y/N) grunt. (Y/N)'s eyebrows were scrunched together, as she stood her ground over Izuku. She unseathed her unique sword, before yelling;

"Total Concentration: Love Breathing: first form; Shivers Of First Love!"

NEXT CHAPTER,

|❛Sumshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows❜|