Chapter 10

Hii lovelies 🌺.
First of all thank you so much for 500+ followers . A very big thank you for all my lovelies. It's very heartwarming for the love you all had shown for my stories. I'll tty my best to be better in writing and keep you all happy with my creation.
Thank you so much for votes and reads..
Here's another update.
Hope you all will enjoy (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠).
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

Jungkook is talking on his phone when Taehyung comes downstairs all ready for the party they are going to attend which is organised by the Jeons and Jungkook's mother personally invited him too. He's nervous to say atleast because meeting Jungkook's family is like more of an personal thing when they are nothing but what say fuck buddies or friends with benefits he doesn't even know how to put a name on their relationship.

He look forward and found the man who stole his breath away whenever he's near him . The one who make his knee bend with his just one command and give him immense pleasure and pain together that he finds it hard to not to let go .

He's still in maze after the evening incident. Oh how he never thought waking up with a sight like that .

Flashback.
------------

Jungkook got up after two hours and found himself in a warmth of pairs of hands wrapped around himself. He look down at Taehyung's sleeping face . He get up and roam his eyes on the beauty sleeping on his bed . And his eyes stop on the bubbly ass of other's. A smirk took place on his face as he took off his shirt slowly before walking outside to get something and soon comes inside with a rope and belt in his hand . But there's something else too in his hand .

He bought a tool he wants to use on other for days and now he get the perfect chance .

He took a hold of Taehyung's trousers and pull it off slowly making other whine in sleep. Then he took off his briefs too and caress other soft skin which is shining in the light. Before he put the tool between his legs and tie it around his ankle. It's like a rode with cuffs for ankle of Taehyung wiggle his leg it'll open more and won't come back to ots real position making his legs more apart. Sensual right .

He then took off Taehyung's shirt and tie his hand on the bed corner with rope . He then get on him before caressing his back softly and biting his neck . Taehyung moans in his sleep as he felt cold touch on his nape and waist .

" So fucking gorgeous you are baby boy ..." Jungkook whisper in his ear licking a strip upto his ear to lobe .

" And I'm hungry for you...so damm hungry " he chuckled and get down kissing the long curvy back of other and comes face to face with the bubbly butt .

He sensually sucks on the skin making the sleeping boy groan and moan with the sensitivity. Jungkook pull apart the ass cheeks and found his Target he's aiming for today . He blow on the pink pukered hole of other and Taehyung blink ad he found himself naked and tied to the bed .

" JUNGKOOK.....wha...what are you doing" he asks getting nervous.

" Oh you're up baby boy.. nothing I'm just feasting....you know, you starved me for days ... Taehyung.. and now I want to eat you whole..." Taehyung face flushes as he heard other talk.

" Will you let me have my feast baby boy...will you be good and lay straight because you see ...if you wiggle you'll be more open for me .... more easy to access and devour you."