two

HIM POV

I pull up to the AP late and beep my horn letting the people know who just pulled up

I walk out and receive pats on the back and happy birthdays as I'm walking into the building with my head down.

21 man. I'm turning 21 in a couple hours

I take a seat on one of the couches that was free and start rolling up and the AP just started getting louder and louder.

I look around and see the living room filling up quickly and turn to one of my niggas and say that imma go toilet real quick.

"hurry back bro this is your night uno"he responds grabbing my shoulders and laughing trying to gas me.

I head upstairs and which only ended being a balcony which nobody had clocked yet.

I sat on one of the benches feeling the cold london air hitting me and carried on rolling up preparing for the social interactions I had to endure tonight.

I'm about to spark up as I'm interrupted by of the balcony sliding open once again only to reveal a girl.

Immediately she looked different, not like the type of girls I'm used to seeing around areas like this.

But she don't clock me and proceeds to walk to the edge of the balcony looking at the view.

"she ain't aware of her surroundings"I thought in my head as she continued looking at the view

Second thought was what she was doing up here

I decide to continue sparking up and she turns around surprised.

"fuck me"she curses under her breath

I look away back at the view and say "tryna bill it" in which she nods her head sitting down next to me on the bench clenching her bag like I was gonna rob her or something.

We sit in silence for a minute and she clears her throat and looks around.

"sooo" she starts to speak "do you know the guy who's hosting this AP" she asks me while looking down at her dress

I laugh and she looks up confused which made me laugh even more

So she clearly ain't from around here i mentally noted to myself

"what"she asks quietly laughing with me

"so your just going to a random AP without knowing wagwarn"I say and she burst out laughing

I start laughing too ,genuinely as well which was strange

"if you must know I'm a +1 at this party so you don't know what your talking about" she snapped back taking a pull of the zoot

She passed it back to me and I inspected it ,damn this girl was out smoking me.

"say nothing then so who is your +1 to cah the fact that you don't know this is my AP is a bit tapped"I said laughing

"oh shit "she says while looking down again which I began to realise was a habit of hers.

We sat in silence for a few seconds before she turns to me again ready to tell me what she was thinking for those few seconds.

"wait so if this is your AP why are you up here alone"she asks with a confused look on her face

I wanted to ask her the same,not to judge but she didn't look like the type of girl that you would catch at a empty balcony on a motive.

"I'm not alone am I" i say while looking her in her eyes.

Her eyes had me singing "all of that green and yellow,that drip from your eyes is tellin" in my head and shit.

She stared right back like we both knew we was feeling the exact same thing

She quickly snapped out of our eye contact and grabbed her purse standing up struggling to gain composure.

She looks back and I look up at her.

"well you probably don't want me to bother you so I'm gonna leave but it was-"I stop her confused by her comment.

"Why" I say looking away and at the view

"what"

"Why do you think your bothering me"I say and I see her face drop.

Almost sad for a second.

She starts stuttering and looks down before looking back up at me ,her face now emotionless.

"I'm going downstairs now" she says while rushing out of the balcony not allowing me to respond

I sat back down on the bench,only to find I felt alone which I ain't never had down as an issue but all of a sudden it was.

I couldn't help but wonder more about the girl cah ain't nobody ever cut the conversation short with me.

I haven't felt like this in a long time

Who the fuck was that girl