Trust

(Warning, this chapter contains violence, rape and blood)

Quinn's pov

I can't believe the Alpha gave a chance with his little whore . . .  mean our Luna. I swiftly make my way to the Alpha's room, unable to contain my anticipation. As soon as I push the door open, my breath caught in my throat as a hunger I've never known rushed through my body. Licking my lips, I made my way over to the bed, staring down at the delicate beauty in front of me.

"It's you . . . from the mating ceremony?"

"How nice, you remember me and here I was thinking you were too busy spreading your legs for our Alpha to be thinking of one insignificant escort."

I smirked at the fear and confusion in his eyes as he watched me silently.

"Don't look so surprised, it's not like you thought you were never going to see me again is it . . . oh you did, that's cute."

"If you . . . If you touch me, my mate will_______________."

"Your mate is the one that gave you to me."

Brushing a gentle hand across his cheek, I stared into his vibrant grey eyes.

Why would you want me if_____________?"

"I still believe you're a whore that cost us a strong Luna, but you're also more than her equal in beauty and if there's something I could never resist its scarring beautiful things."

"Please don't! I'm sorry! I-I_____________!"

"Shut up. I didn't come here to listen to you talk."

"N-No please!"

I released my claws, plunging them into his sides grinning at his scream of pain.

"One thing you should know about me, I don't like disobedience. If I tell you to do something you're going to do it or you'll suffer more than I had in mind."

"You're . . . You're just like him."

Growling, I pulled my claws out shoving them in deeper, before pulling them out again and scratching him across the face.

"You don't listen, do you?"

A whimper was my only response and I nodded in approval.

"Much better. Oh and just so you know, I'm nothing like your mate, I don't care how much damage I do to you as long as I enjoy myself; he's the one who cares enough about you to want you in one piece."

Letting a dangerous grin cross my face, I lifted my claws to my lips, I slowly licked away the blood; my eyes locked with his as I let out a moan at the sweet taste.

"I think I'm ready for something else."

His eyes widened when I slid my hands down his legs, my claws grazing the fragile skin and I knew he wanted to beg me to stop.

"Go ahead, beg me . . . show me your fear."

When he just continued to stare at me without speaking, I felt my anger flaring up and I dragged my claws down his sides, ripping through his skin.

"I said beg me!"

"P-Please!"

"What? Please what?"

"P-Please d-don't hurt me!"

"Good."

Retracting my claws, I brought my fist down into his stomach.

"Again."

"Please don't hurt me!"

I punched him in the chest.