11

Whatever mush the old man had in his casserole dish was placed in front of you. Both you and Choso shared a look of worry before shakily grabbing your forks.

The old man placed the dish down. "What's wrong sweetie? Is your tum tum hurting again?"

Before you could answer a small clank went off beside you. Gojo put his fork down on the plate and lifted it up. "Can I have some more?"

You all looked at Satoru like he lost it. Why was he eating this crap?! The only one who knew what was in it was the old man! And probably his dead wife? Or should you say your Mummy.

**(Lol!. okay I'll stop---)**

Speaking of old man.. He smiled. "Wow son. You hardly ever have an appetite! I'm so proud of you."

Gojo got another spoon full of mush as the phone began to ring. It sounded like it was coming from the other room.. So there was a way to call for help!

The guy sighed. "Must be your uncle. Eat up kiddos! After dinner it's bathtime!"

(Gojo) "Yaaay!"

--------

You and Choso watched the man leave. You tried to move around and break free. You tried to keep the chains as quiet as possible.

Gojo spoke with a full mouth. "So.. What's going on? Who's the old guy?"

You kicked his shin to stop him from putting more food into his mouth. "Stop eating what our kidnapper cooked! You don't know what kind of drugs or poison this creep put in there!"

Gojo slowly put more food into his mouth. "Don't worry babe.. It's literally just noodles, Mayo, crushed crackers, and canned tuna. No one can fuck up a white trash tuna noodle casserole."

You shook your head and looked away for only a second. He'd be alright, right? Gojo wasn't that dumb.... RIGHT?

The chains around your wrist felt looser. Or was it the smell of mother dearest making you hallucinate?... Almost there.. (not really)

Gojo let out the loudest gasp!!

You and Choso both freaked out and tried to break free. He was dying!!! (Again, not really)

"Gojo what is it?! I told you to stop eating it!-- Geto's going to fucking kill me for not watching you better.."

(Choso) "Pretend your choking on dick and throw it up man!!"

Gojo huffed. "Gross! Motherfucker put peas in this shit!" He pushed his plate away and pouted. "I don't want it anymore." He then crossed his arms and looked at Choso. "And for your information... I have no gag reflex."

You relaxed but rolled your eyes. Your poor heart was beating like crazy. And good for Geto or whatever?

You could still hear the old man talking on the phone. Something about hunting? "We need to get out of here.. Gojo are any of your restraints loose enough for you to get out of? You and Choso can hold him down while I call for help."

Gojo shrugged and opened up his sippy cup to get at the Apple juice quicker. "I'm good. There's a plan already in motion, we'll be out of here in no time."

Choso poked at his noodles. Trying to weigh the pros and cons of nibbling on the food. Eat possible poison? Or nasty ass tuna.. he hated any type of seafood, he was more of a chicken tenders type of guy.. BUT He was getting fucking hungry. "What's the plan then? Don't tell me your not even tied down!"

Gojo sighed before a big goofy smile spread on his face. "I'm pretty strapped down. But it's okay! Suguru will come and get us out of this. He always gets me out of trouble."