1 • first day

"Ah...please tell me you took my headphones from the kitchen table dad"
I shouted in panic while searching it from my bag. We were already so far from home so there was no way he'd make u turn.

"Yes I did" he sighed and pointed to the other bag. "I put it there"

"ohh thank god" I rubbed my eyes. "I literally don't know what would have I done without-"

"Hey" dad interrupted me. "Sweetheart, I can see that you're stressing" he slowed the car and drove to some random bus stop. He turned to me and sighed. "don't stress, everything is going to go well" dad looked at me "I promise"

"Hmmm, yeah I know" I mumbled as I looked out of the window. "Don't worry, let's just continue going" I nod

Dad sighed and looked to the road. "Okay" he started the car and we continued.

I start my second year in university tomorrow. I don't know why I'm stressing this much. It feels worse than the first year. It's horrible. At least I have a friends and the school is pretty good. But the thing is that the distance between me and my dad is pretty long then and ofcourse the first couple of months will be like a hell. But I gotta do what I gotta do.

Afternoon

Dad drove to the parking area of the university. I sighed and looked around. Suddenly I felt warm pair of hands on my right hand "It's okay" dad said quietly. "don't think too much"

"yes yes, I am okay, don't worry, it's just..." I shook my head. "This feeling will go away, I know" a smile crossed my face.

"Yes I know it will" he smiled and hugged me.

We got out of the car and took my stuff. I didn't have that much things so I got everything by myself. It was already pretty late so dad had to leave right after.

I was walking in the hallway after I got my keys for my room until I saw my besfriend. "LEX!!" I shouted as I ran towards her. "y/n omg finnaly you're heree" Lex ran and hugged me tightly. "Loook at youu~" she backed up and looked up and down. "You look so prettyy"

Lex is serisouly the most kindest girl in the world. If I needed to describe a person who is girl's girl, I'd just tell about her. She is also really pretty, she has blonde long hair and glasses. She had braces long time, 2nd grade till 9th grade. Now she has so nice teeth also. I love her. I don't know what would I do without her.

"Stop it" I turned to side and laughed
"thankyouu" we both giggled. "So...the most important" my face turned to serious. "what is your room number, mine's 133"

Lex jumped. "Ah fuck, I forgot..wait" she giggled and got her key from her pocket. "127, oh we're so close! Only six room apart"

"Ohh thank god" I sighed. First year we were roommates, but this year we got own dorms. Which is perfect, I don't know what have I done if I'd have to share the room with some random. "I have to get my stuff in my room" I sighed

"Ah me too" Lex nodded "well see you tomorrow before class, good?"

"Yesss" I smiled and hugged her one more time. "See you" I walked towards my room and opened the door.
(The room)

Oh, the room was pretty cute

Oh, the room was pretty cute. I was expecting smaller and darker. I walked in and threw my bags next to my bed.  I sighed, laid down the bed and looked at the ceiling. I hate the starts of the year, because everything is off. The room is not comfy and definitely not ready. I need to decorate it and it will sure take at least a week

Next morning//10am

I was standing in the cafetaria line with sandwitch and coffee in my hands. The place was so beautiful. When I was in my first year it was easily my favourite place and ofcourse this year also.
(The cafetaria)

I looked around and saw many students with their laptops and books

I looked around and saw many students with their laptops and books. Wow, already studying? Or maybe just homeworks from the first class? Hopefully...

"Hey, what's for you?" A sudden voice stopped my toughts. I flinched, it was the cashier ofcourse. She smiled and looked what was in my hands.

"Oh hey, sorry" I laughed slightly "one sandwitch and coffe" I showed her the things.

"Mhm, thank you" she smiled and nodded. "It'll make 6,25" I took my card and payed it. "I don't need the receipt, thank you" I put my card back to my wallet.

"Okay, thankyou, have a nice day"

"You too" I gave a quick smile to her and walked away. I saw one empty table so I sat there, waiting for Lex and my other friends. The coffee looked so good so I took a sip from it.

Not for long until I heard familiar laugh, Lex's laugh. Her laugh is seriously the cutest. She was laughing with Jimin and some other friends. Jimin and Lex were really close friends nowadays. I'm starting to think that they're becoming something. And everytime I'm seeing them together it's so perfect. Lex is more extroverted and she definetely speaks more, and then Jimin, he has the same energy as Lex but he's more introverted. PERFECT, RIGHT??

"heyyy" Lex run to my table. "I am so excited of this year ahh" she sat down and smiled. Her chin was resting on her palms. Jimin sat to the empty seat and smiled to me. "hey y/n"

"Hey, how your school started" I placed my coffee to the table. Jimin glanced at Lex and a little smirk came on his face. "It's really good, how about you" he nodded and smiled.

"hmm okay" I nodded while looking at them. "I had really good day also" my eyes went slowly to Lex who was slightly smiling. Suddenly it became akwardly quiet. I took a sip from my coffee to keep it cool.

I could feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.
"oh?" Somebody was calling me. It was my dad. "Who is it?" Lex looked at me worried.
"It's dad" I smiled and answered. "Hey dad, how are you?"

"hey Sweetheard, I'm missing you so much" he chuckled "how's the first day going?"

"It's going well, don't worry"

"That's really nice to hear, I hope you enjoy it" dad sounded pretty off "but hey, I am so sorry this was just quick call, I need to go now"

"Oh okay" I press my lips together

"I am so sorry, I'll call later, okay?"

"yeah sure it's okay"

"Thank you, bye, I love you"

"Love you, bye" I put the phone back to my pocket and took a sip from my coffee again. "He sounded so weird"

"Hm wdym? Is everything okay?" Lex started to worry. "I mean what..?" she looked at me worried and held my hand.

"I don't know..maybe he'll explain later" I shurged. "he said that he was busy so it's just a quick call"

"Oh okay" lex nodded and let go off my hand.
"Don't think about it too much" she smiled and looked at me. "Okay?"

"Yes yes" I nodded "it's totally fine" She sighed and smiled. The break went so fast that class was already starting.

We went to our classes and the end of the day was most of decorating and organizing the dorm room.