Flirt

She groaned rolling over and tossing the cover over her face as she heard them coming, it was too early at least for her she hated mornings. Her older brother and Demi making far too much noise for her liking.
"Chica get up."
"Leave me alone."
"Alejandra it's ten am up."
"I have no problem committing fratricide." I grumbled at my older brother
"Your not gonna kill me get up."
"I got you coffee, vanilla pumpkin cold brew and some  pumpkin donuts." She sat up as Demi spoke softly and felt the bed dip knowing her best friend had sat down. She smirked as Alejandra raised up and took it from her.
"This is why she's the best."
"Whatever." He muttered in Spanish. "So you guys ready to be back tonight?"
"Not like we have matches or anything." She showered getting ready before they grabbed lunch and hit the arena. Inside Alejandra was more nervous than her debut, tonight she had a spot with none other than Jey Uso. She's seen the other week when she was on her couch and Finn tried to recruit him saying Demi and her were fans he'd immediately perked up and said her name and for real. She'd had a huge crush on him for years and he'd been posting little things on instagram since tagging her, she hasn't responded but she'd kicked her feet in the air giggling while Luis she's learned had been annoyed the newest superstar had been flirting with his sister. Demi started the show fighting Nia, Raquel she then called out the meme we is JD who were there. I stepped out in low rise black jeans with purple on it her black and purple shirt and her purple and black air forces. Her hair partially braided. Rhea yelled at her brother yelled at Dom and then Jeys music hit and she felt nerves over her body watching him strut out in his signature crop top looking good as hell even with that crappy mullet but he'd pulled it off. She watched the crowd as goosebumps littered her skin he had the crowd in the palm of his hand. He got in getting a mic looking them over eyes completely on her
"First and foremost and most importantly can we please welcome back Ms Davina." He said eyes boring into hers "aye." He said leaning one hand on the ropes and crossing his ankles together.

"We missed you

"We missed you. We all missed you." He said flirtatiously a look in his eyes she couldn't quite describe but she could definitely feel her brother practically vibrating in anger. But her she smirked at the man across from her. "Looks like there's another tribal chief here on Raw and she's got bigger balls than Roman Reigns ever did, and she's definitely prettier too." She blushed smirking poking her lips out towards him in a kiss as he winked Damian turning against the ropes speaking about how he was tired of his mouth and he was gonna shut it. I stopped him from attacking Jey saying he wasn't cleared while barley looking at him I kept looking at Jey across from us, playful glint behind his flirtatious eyes. Dom started to attack him getting his ass whooped until JD attacked Jey from behind. Cody came out to help as we retreated. In the locker room Rhea was still going off on everyone aside from Davina who ended up walking out after their segment. She needed water her nerves high every since Jey wouldn't take his eyes off her, did he like her she wondered.
"Shit sorry." She heard as she ran into something, rather someone. Looking up she was surprised at who, none other than Jey. "Well well if it  isn't Ms Davina herself. I didn't hurt you did I?"
"No I'm fine."
"Got that right."
"What?" She asked knowing she hadn't heard that correctly no way.
"Oh um-"
"It's ok you can say it I won't be upset."
"I said got that right, you are fine." Her cheeks flushed causing the taller man to smirk. "So where ya friends at?"
"Locker room I needed a break."
"You good?"
"My older brother is an annoying pain in the ass, sure you can relate." He chuckled looking her over "although that was much more different."
"I can, why I left."
"Well you seem happier."
"I am, for the most part. So why don't you leave?"
"I've thought about it before I've been tied to Damian since we started, but do what and besides I'm one half of the women's tag champs, Rhea has the other and is JD til they break us up."
"You'd be happier and what you mean different."
"Well my brother is just over bearing and over protective and bossy yours ones turned into a maniacal jackass the other follows whatever he is told because he wants to make it in the business and said crazy brought him to the big time and your twin is a selfish ass who didn't wanna see you successful without him so he cost you the biggest match of your career."
"Damn." He chuckled "tell me how you really feel."
"I did but it's true and I'm sorry you lost."
"Me too."
"Maybe you can get one here though. Be free."
"Free." He sighed "sounds good."
"That why you quit til white knight Rhodes got you here."
"Kind of I was tired of all the bullshit I been dealing with cause the family and white knight?" He'd questioned confused by the statement
"Yeah typical white guy trying to save the day." He'd laughed loudly as a smile graced her face.
"There you are?" She turned jumping as Demi walked up eyeing her best friend and Josh "thank god it was me and not Luis."
"Yeah yeah."
"He's looking for you." She groaned out as Demi looked between the two she could see the chemistry a mile away and was thankful she'd said she'd find her friend telling Damian to stay. She also knew her friend had the biggest crush on the younger of the twins. She'd seen his reaction about her and weekend post something the two women had discussed over their small break recovering from Nia Jax.
"Um I'll see you later it was nice talking to you." As the pair went to leave Demi watched quietly raising a brow as Josh gently reached out grabbing Alejandras elbow.
"Wait, um can I have your number? I, I like talkin wit you."
"Um yeah sure." She gave him her number as the older man smiled softly
"I'll hit you up later."
"K."
She turned back walking with a smile glancing over her shoulder seeing him watching her walk away as he sent a wink and she responded with a giggle and finger wave. Sensing she was being looked at she looked at Demi.
"What?"
"So that's where you been flirting with Josh."
"We weren't flirting." The taller of the two tossed her head back laughing looking at her older slightly shorter friend.
"Ohh yes you were. You guys were all googliy eyes."
"Demi."
"I'm just messing with you, you looked to be having fun."
"I was, he's really easy to talk to, and look at."
"I bet, so when this happen cause his posts?"
"Um no actually we literally just ran into each other in the hall and just started talking."
"Cute." I smirked quietly watching his segment as he darted off. After the show I hopped in the SUV sitting in the back with Demi. I looked down at my phone as it buzzed and saw an unfamiliar number but the message I knew.
Aye beautiful it's Josh Demi leaned over seeing the message and smirking
"Hey likes you." She whispered
"I like him too he's cute."
"You should see where it goes."
"Yeah right."
Hi handsome I replied while Demi and I lowly spoke.
"Why what's making you scared." I gave her a really look and looked at my brother
You got any plans?
"Luis? Girl don't let him hold you back."
"Demi he's scared off any guy interested in me since I was 15. I dated one guy one and it was one of his friends who ended up being a douche."
Going home til I head out for Smackdown.
"Alejandra he'd support you he's your brother and if he don't fuck him, I support you"
Where you live
That was very stalker of you
My bad I ain't mean it like that, I just meant like what state or whatever you in. Sorry if I offended you
"That's sweet."
"Demi." I chuckled nudging her as we laughed my brother looking at us in the mirror
"What's so funny." Demi and I looked at each other I quickly looked at my brother
"You don't wanna know."
"Yeah I do if it's making you guys laugh."
"So you wanna talk about sex."
"What!?" He said tapping the breaks as everyone yelled at him at the jolt.
"Dude!" Dom said looking at him
"I mean you asked that's  what we were talking about. Do you want more details about specifics or are we good back here."
"Joder, no Queiro escuchar esa mierda ayudame." He said muttering as I smiled and Dom laughed. Demi looked at me as I typed out a message as she spoke.
"What he say?" She was learning and knew a small bit in Spanish but Luis speaks fast and that's our first language so a lot she didn't know and that doesn't help.
I live in Florida with my brother
"He said he didn't want to hear that shit."
"Good save by the way."
"Thanks and thanks for not saying anything I know that's your best friend."
"You are too, I respect your privacy and right now you aren't doing nothing but talking it's not like you're getting married, but I'm not saying anything it's no one's business on whatever it is if anything hell it might not be more than friendship but the way he looked at you not just during our segment but in the back when I walked up I'm pretty damn sure it'll be more than friends."
"Oh and how was he looking at me?"
Oh I live outside Atlanta but I grew up in Florida in Pensacola, my family's still there.
I smirked at the small life story he'd sent, it was cute.
"He looked at you like whatever you were saying was greatest thing he'd ever heard, and like he wanted to kiss you all at the same time."
"No he wasn't." I laughed softly
"Yes he was, you just didn't see it."
"Whatever."
I'm from Puerto Rico and we moved to New York when I was 6
Oh that's cool so you speak Spanish? I can speak Samoan, and I was born in San Francisco we moved to Pensacola when we was three
Yes I speak Spanish Papi.
"Papi hmm."
"Demi shush." I said as she chuckled
"Nope I wanna know about it."
Papi huh
"Shit, what do I say?" She took the phone typing something quickly before handing the phone back with a smirk one her face and a mischievous look in her eyes. Looking at it my eyes widened.
"Oh my god." I muttered.
Yeah got a problem with it? Or would you rather teach me how to say it in Samoan since you said you speak it... papi 😉
"Oh my god Demi, what the fuck."
"Hey you needed the damn push I'm sorry, im tired of seeing you turn every guy away and I know he's a good guy you need to take a leap and be happy and stop worrying about everyone else. Sorry but I love you please don't be mad. You can always tell him I took you're phone and pretend it didn't happen." I didn't respond as my phone vibrated.
Tama but Papi works too lil mama
"Oh shit."
"Yes." Demi muttered "believe me now, he likes you Ali. You're ass better say something good."
Tama I like it, so what did you need hermoso
What's that mean and I wanna hang out with you was trying see how far you are
Handsome
I like Papi better
Ok Papi and I live in Orlando
You should let me take you out sometime come to Georgia wit me
You want me to come to Georgia
I wanna get to know you
What you wanna know
Everything gorgeous