She finds you cheating on her

Y/N's POV:

Me and Sadie have been dating for the last 3 years now, and while she's a great girlfriend and all I just need something new.

So that's how I ended up here in bed cheating on Sadie with my best friend Olivia Rodrigo. 

As soon as it happened I realized how much of an idiot I am for cheating on Sadie. However she's away filming so, no body no crime right? 

Wrong. As Liv was falling asleep on my chest Sadie walks in.

"Hey babe guess who's ho-" All of sudden her face changes from excitement to hurt.

Her eyes start welling up with tears, "No, no, no you didn't, you wouldn't, you couldn't" she says starting to cry.

It feels like a knife stabbed me in the chest, I can't believe I hurt her, "Baby please its not what it looks like" I say trying to defend myself.

"Really Y/n it's not what it looks like" she scoffs while still crying, "It looks like that I wasn't good enough for you so you went ahead and slept with some whore" she says her voice shaky but calm which is the scary part.

"Hey don't talk about Olivia like that" I defend her, Sadie has no right to call her a whore.

"Oh sorry wouldn't wanna insult your girlfriend" Sadie says obviously starting to get more and more mad.

"Oh come on Sadie that's not fair, you know I love you" I say, in reality I know what I did was fucked up, and there's no excuse for what I did.

"Really Y/N YOU LOVE ME"! Sadie says fuming with rage.

"IF YOU LOVED ME YOU WOULDN'T HAVE CHEATED"! Sadie yells, "IF YOU LOVED ME YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN LOYAL TO BE AND NOT HAVE GONE AND SLEPT WITH ANOTHER WOMEN Y/N"! Sadie continues.

"I do love you Sadie I just wanted to try something different for a change" I say. God how can I be saying this shit. I can't defend myself for hurting the women I love.

"THAT'S NOT A CHANGE Y/N, A CHANGE IS WHEN YOU PICK A DIFFERENT HOBBY OR WEAR DIFFERENT CLOTHES. THIS WAS YOU CHEATING AND GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE TRYING TO FUCKING DEFEND YOURSELF RIGHT NOW"! Sadie argues.

"I-I can't do this, I can't be with you when you're all crazy like this Sadie" I say. Jesus Christ if there was a medal for being a toxic person I just won it.

"Crazy?" Sadie asks not mad anymore just hurt, "No what's crazy is you cheating on me and trying to run away like a pussy, but I guess you are what you eat huh?". Sadie says

Not even giving me a chance to speak she continues, "You're right about one thing though I can't do this anymore either. I want you to take your things, and your side hoe and leave" Sadie says with a get the fuck out of here look on her face.

"But Sadie-" I try to reason but am quickly cut off.

"Just go Y/N" Sadie says.

With that I pack my things, wake Olivia up, and drive to some cheap hotel around the corner.

One things for sure though I'm a fucking idiot and just ruined the best relationship I've ever had.

(Word Count: 528)

A/N: Sorry for making Y/n so shitty in this, It's just an idea I thought of, I also obviously don't approve of cheating at all. Let me know if you have any requests or if you want a part 2!