𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐰𝐢𝐱𝐡

Rewrite is WILD

————

"Whatcha doin?" Neptune appeared out of nowhere, giving Uranus quite a scare. "Ah- Don't do that!" The taller male scolded, hiding his book. "Do what?" Neptune blinked slowly, staring into space. "N-Never mind.." Uranus sighed, averting his gaze to meet Neptune's ocean blue hues. "What have ya' been up to, mate?" He asked, a slight smile present in his face. Neptune thought for a moment before gasping. "I got married!" He exclaimed, clasping his hands over his cheeks.

Uranus raised a brow, nodding. "Married— Neptune, that's great! I- To who?" He put a hand on Neptune's shoulder, snapping him back to reality. "Uhhhmm.." Neptune thought, rocking himself on the ground (I mean they were already sitting so🤷🏾‍♀️) Uranus' smile fell as he waited on the latter's response. "Oh- Oh! It was Guillermo!"

 "Oh- Oh! It was Guillermo!"

"As..As in the asteroid..?" Uranus murmured, disappointed; Neptune nodded, giggling and clapping his hands. He then proceeded to fall over on his back babbling incoherent nonsense. Uranus sighs looking at Neptune whom was rolling on the floor; he pursed his lips, resuming to writing in his diary.

'As I was saying, it's been awfully boring around here.
I beg for something intriguing to happen;
Hopefully it would make this place..Less dull?
...
What am I saying?
The peace and quiet is-

...

Uranus trailed his eyes over to Neptune, an annoyed look present. "What is it, Cousin? Are you hungry..?" He'd question. Neptune stared at the ceiling with his mouth hung open. "Neptune?" The Aussie called out putting a hand on Neptune's toned arm, tapping it lightly. The boy snapped out of his trance giggling softly. "Are you hungry?" Uranus repeated, gazing at his counterpart with a bit of sympathy. "¡Sí!" He chirped sitting up quickly

"Alright.." Uranus coughed standing up. He groaned in discomfort, rubbing his soothingly just to slump over. Uranus extended his hand, offering to help Neptune up; who giddily took it.

🥪

Neptune watched in awe as Uranus poured him a glass of Pink Lemonade. "Again, again!" He'd holler, shaking Uranus roughly, which resulted in him spilling some of the beverage. "Ah- Quit that, Neptune-" Uranus pleaded dizzily albeit, Neptune continued to rock him. "I'm seriously mate.." The ocean haired boy didn't listen, giggling.

"Écoute-toí, Neptune!" Uranus yelled, aggravated. Neptune came to a halt of his actions, a puzzled look on his face. What'd he do wrong?

Uranus took a deep breath, putting his hands over Neptune's shoulders. "Je suis..désolé..Je.." The taller lad apologized, staring into the latter's eyelets.

Those royal blue hues.

Just like his.

He hated them.

He hated him.

Uranus cursed under his breath, letting go of Neptune's shoulders. "Just eat ya' sandwich.." He grumbled, passing a paper plate to him. Neptune smiled, "Samwixh~" He blinked slowly, blowing raspberries. He took a bite into the sandwich, enjoying the taste of..What was it?

....

Eggs.

Neptune loved eggs. Scrambled, hard-boiled, Omelette's— Anything. He'd eat them raw if it was possible. This "Samwixh" was doing his insides good! It no longer made weird sounds nor did it hurt.

Neptune averted his gaze to his cousin's eyes. Those Navy blue hues, filtered by his reflectors.

He liked them!

He liked him.

Uhh yah

Hopefully ik what I'm doing🤷🏾‍♀️

Ok byebye

545 words