Weapons of Destiny.

(Continuing from the previous episode, Alma awakens in the Underworld after a long journey down from The Fire Temple.)

Alma: Hmm

Alma: Hmm... the Underworld. (Gulps.)

(Alma gazed at her reflection in the blade of The Sword of Fire, not wanting to give up.)

(Then, Alma sees some Skulkin Warriors walking by and hides from them as she wraps up The Sword of Fire and searches for Garmadon.)

(Meanwhile, Jay, Zane, and Cole arrive at The Fire Temple to look for Kai and Wu.)

Cole: Kai! Alma! Sensei!

Zane: The Sword of Fire was here, as well our friends, but I only sense loss. We are too late. The Elemental Weapons have left this realm and are now in the Underworld. The end is drawing near.

Cole: Ugh... great. The one place no mortal can cross over.

Kai: (Inside the temple.) We might not be able to cross over... (The temple door opens as Kai, Nya, Wu and The Fire Dragon exit.) ...but a dragon can.

(Cole screams and hides behind one of the pillars due to his fear of dragons.)

Nya: Our father used to tell us stories about the dragons, that they were mystical creatures that belong to both worlds and ferried between them.

Cole: (Stammers in fear.) Are you insane?!

Kai: Once he realized we were trying to protect the Sword of Fire, he actually became quite a softie. (Plays with the dragon.) Knock it off.

(Nya giggles)

Jay: (Groaning to Nya.) Do you like blue? (Coughs.)

Zane: He cannot talk, but he wants to know if you like blue.

Nya: Blue? Why you ask?

(Zane shrugged.)

(Kai shakes his head in annoyance.)

Kai: Nya...

Nya: This is goodbye, isn't it? (Kai nods his head.) Come back to me in one piece, okay? I don't wanna have to run the store on my own.

Kai: I promise I won't be gone for long.

Nya: I'll keep a candle lit outside our shop until you return.

(Jay and Zane hop on The Fire Dragon.)

Cole: You guys go on ahead. There's not enough room for all of us on that... thing. (The Fire Dragon looks at Cole.)

Kai: You're right, Cole. But I got a way to fix that.

(The next day, each ninja is shown to be riding their respective elemental dragon as Cole awkwardly rides The Earth Dragon.)