Chapter 44

Y/n pov

Was anything worth it at this point I was in pain no support system but myself I felt alone you feel lost but yet you're expected to keep living because it's the quote on quote right thing to do because people still love you they would've told me you only hear I love you from your parents in a significant other or that's all I've never heard it come from anyone else's now I feel like running away from everything but yet you could run away your whole life, but you can never run away from yourself because you're stuck with them you could lose them and then they come back but they don't help. Everything makes sense as a kid but now I'm not a kid Now I'm a lost soul who's losing themselves my life's a fucking pathetic excuse here I was laying on the bathroom floor crying like a fucking moron.

I looked at the blade once again, I grabbed it at this point just cut it all off right blood running down my hand as a clutch to harder watching it come down my arm I just laughed. No one can save me from myself anymore I walked out, went to the ocean, putting the palm of my hand in the ocean watching the blood slowly going to the ocean, I seen a shark smell blood. It was looking for whatever was bleeding that an idea hit Maybe someone could follow me cut them throw them in the ocean and watch the sharks eat them up.

Maybe I'm just infatuated with the ideas of watching some of you with the part one by one laughing but that was just silly think but I decided I had a bandage up the worm before I got infected as I wrap the bandage around my chest and pop everything felt more weak I couldn't fix it. Just found I got a loud banging on the door opening it I see that older gentleman, dirty, blonde hair holding a cane with messed up black wings standing next to him with Nikki. They looked at a breath like they were running from something

"Y/n can we come in please I'll explain everything later" she exclaimed, I let them in my mood slightly annoyed

" give me a minute let me just patch this up and I'll be back out" I spoke as the blood just kept going and going after I bandaged up, I walked out to where they were standing. Nikki was explaining something to the older gentleman. She was telling how a zombie was chasing them and how she found where I was staying at the old cottage. She said it looked like a bloodbath she asked what happened I didn't wanna talk about it. She understood what I ask them why they were there.Niki told me that they were looking for some sort of eye in ender saying it a way out of this Place or this realm now I was all ears she told me part of the organization. They were part of anti-government or some shit I don't know I was so spaced out she asked me to join them, saying how will be a quote valuable asset wow I'll be valuable for something I needed something to do, so why not? She was over the moon about it. She asked me to join her in the older man to where they all hung out someone's house I guess I agreed just to allow me to grab some thing they agreed and said they would be outside.

I grabbed the book and the dumb lamb for some reason was just looking at me putting it all in a bag and walking out maybe this could help me?