The Next Morning (Continued...)

"So this is what it feels like," I said, "Cuddling up to the only guy I love?" The little argument we had earlier this morning was thrown under the rug and me and Marsh was now kissing and watching T.V. 

"Avree, why are you still wit me," Marshall says, defiantly outta the blue. "I mean, like, every time I hit chu, punch chu, bite chu, and the way we argue, why would you still be around a monster like me? I mean, I wouldn't want to be around myself either personally." I chuckled lowly and said, "It's the impact that love must have on us, I guess." 

I cuddled up closer to him. "I'll always love you no matter what happens baby."

Night time...

"Hey Hailie! Look at me!" Alaina says walking into the living room, showing off her little ballerina tutu, her little crown, and her fluffy scarf. Little Hailie laughs and crawls over to her and dances with Lainie. Of course I had to grab my video camera and tape them dancing. Then Marshall comes in and sits himself on the couch and calls for Hai-Hai.

"Come here baby!" He says and she gets on the couch snd sits on his lap. "Say 'hi' to the camera, Hai." He picks up her little hand and they wave to the camera. "Hi!" Hailie says then Lainie runs to me and hugs my leg. "Avee! Watch me dance!" Lainie goes to the tv, turns on music and starts to do a little dance. "Go Alaina! Yay!" I say snd then shewalks up to the camera lens and kisses it. After she kissed the lens, I turned the camera off and pick her up.

"Come on my lil' dancer, let's get you dressed and get to bed. That sound good, baby?" I walk into her bedroom and set her down on her bed and get her out some pj's. "Pull your clothes off, baby." "Okay." After her clothes are off, I pull her little tank top iver her head snd then put her small Dora pajama bottoms on her and I lay her down in the bed.

I was about to leave her room but Lainie's little voice made me stop. "Will you kiss me goodnight before you leave?" I walk back to her, kiss her and say, "Alright, go to sleep now." I walk out of her bedroom and into the living room.

Marshall and Hailie was sleeping on the couch. I turn the tv off, I kiss them on their for head and walk into the bedroom. I change into my pj's that had the Superman logo on the chest, pit that on then I took my hair out of the pony tail, took my make-up off and I finally went to bed.

Next morning...

Marshall's P.o.v

I wake up on the couch with Hailie on my chest. She looks so sleepy, and it is going to suck ass when I eake her self up. I carefully pick her up, I craddled her in my arms and slowly put her at the foot of the couch and put my grey hood over her tiny body. I walked into the kitchen and sat down. I yawned twice then I decided it was time to go to work.
The house was quite except for the television playing in my bedroom. It was pretty loud. I walk over to rhe door and open it slowly and see Avree sleeping on the bed in her Superman pajamas. I chuckled a bit then walked in there to get some clothes to change in.

The clothes I had chosen was a black shirt, a brown hood, and my cheap Tommy Hillfiger jeans. Then, I took a shower, got dressed, headed outside and walked into my car. After it started, I headed down to the work place.

This is where my day begins I guess....