Einreise in die Vereinigten Staaten

April 9th 2123 | Myrtle Beach, United States of America

'This is where it begins. Myrtle Beach, let's hope that the Americans don't know what's coming for them.'

_______________________________________________________________________

Fenner and a whole bunch of other soldiers are on a set of boats approaching the Myrtle Beach.

"Welp, here we go. This is where it begins." Fenner says, slightly anxious.

The boats were swaying left and right as they moved through the water, it was kind of hard to keep balance.

"Denken Sie daran, nicht am Ende des Strandes zu bleiben, sondern in Richtung Ufermauer vorzudringen." A German captain speaks to the group.

"I didn't get a single word of that." A British soldier speaks up.

"He said 'Remember not to stay at the end of the beach but move towards the sea wall.', you guys are lucky I'm here." Fenner replies, everyone nodding in agreement.

"So is this boat mostly full of Germans?" An Australian soldier asks.

"I mean, Germany is the main country opposing the American forces, so yeah?" Fenner replies, slightly unsure.

"Right.. I also heard America took some land from Mexico, they've been trying to hold up." Another British soldier spoke.

"Mexico? I haven't heard that word in years, damn." Fenner replies.

"Hey Klaus, hast du ein Feuerzeug?" The driver of the boat asks a German, Klaus turning around.

"Oh ja, ja, das tue ich. Hier." The soldier holds up a lighter, lighting a small cigar the driver was holding. Before the soldier could fully light it, one of the Machine gunners were shot, killing them.

"JESUS! EVERYONE GET DOWN!" Fenner yells out, everyone crouching down in the boat.

Artillery shells were landing in the water around them, shooting water up and into the boat repeatedly as bullets were also whizzing past or hitting the door of the boat.

"200 METER! 180 SEKUNDEN!" A soldier yells out, the boat swaying further.

"VOLLGAS! BEWEGE DICH SCHNELLER!" The German captain shouts.

"Wir müssen abgedriftet sein, ich kann die Wahrzeichen nicht sehen!" The driver replies before being cut off by another Leutnant

"Sie haben den Kapitän gehört: Vollgas!"

The driver moves the boat into full speed.

"10 Sekunden!" The driver shouts.

"Fenner! Du und Klaus schnappt euch einen Brecher und gelangt zur Ufermauer! Sie scheinen die Ufermauer mit Stacheldraht ausgekleidet zu haben!" The Captain tells Fenner.

"ALLE BEREIT! AUF GEHT'S!" A sergeant yells out.

"Lass die Rampe fallen!" The captain demands.

"Es gibt keine Deckung!" The driver replies, getting cut off by the Leutnant again

"DAS WAR EIN VERDAMMTER BEFEHL, LASSEN SIE IHN FALLEN!"

"CE QUI SE PASSE!" A French troop shouts in fear.

The ramp drops, before another boat crashed into their boat, knocking most of the occupants over including Fenner as machine gunfire entered the boat and killed a few, one landing on Fenner as he tries to push the person off

"SALTA OLTRE I LATI!" An Italian commander shouts, everyone jumping over the sides of the boat. Fenner was able to push the soldier off him, getting up and climbing over the side, falling into the water before getting pulled up again by the Captain.