Kyo's past

Wellcome one welcome all to the newest addition to my collection. So I've been tossing this idea around and I'm finally starting to work on it. So yay! Now let's start with...
TW: mentions of abuse, alcohol and maybe drugs.
So please do not read if not comfortable with such things. I will not say this again, cuz through out the story there will be mentions of these and more, so don't read if not comfortable with the topics. Thank you.

♡3rd pov♡
"You little piece of shit!" Kyo's mother yelled as she began to hit him, he only let out a slight cry of pain at the first hit. Kyo had grown used to the terrible beatings and constant attacks on his mental health, he was always on high alert and only ever had a few minutes to himself.

Soon his mother walked away, most likely to begin to start drinking for the day. She always got drunk and that was the only time kyo was ever given love, when she was drunk. She walked out of the kitchen with a bottle of rum in her hand as she began to wobble, "kyo can you go get me some more vodka?" His mother asked as he began to get up.

"S-sure just let me go get dressed and then I'll go" kyo said with a slight quiver. Kyo then walked up the stairs and went to his room, closing the door behind him and grabbed some clothes. Walking over to his mirror, he grabbed some foundation and began to apply it to the marks on his face and arms, then he put his clothes on and grabbed his shoes. Putting them on he was humming a little melody, soon getting up as he walked down stairs and grabbed his keys, phone and wallet before walking out the door.

—————
Timeskip
Kyo now enters the bottle'o and walks to the fridge.
————
Kyo grabbed the desired object and walked to the front, putting the bottle down. "Heya kyo! Mom's drinking again?" The owner asked as he scanned the bottle.

"Yeah she is." Kyo responded as he handed the owner the money and picked up the bottle. "Cya!" Kyo said as he left the building.

While kyo made his way home, he saw a group of people standing outside the fence, "hey uhh what are you doing? Can you move?" Kyo was hoping they would but they didn't, he sighed and walked to the neighbours house to jump their fence. Getting to his back door, he opened it and walked in, putting the vodka down he walked to the stairs. "Vodka's on the table!" Kyo called and went to his room, going on his phone and scrolling the internet.

When he saw an advertisement for a school, NIJISANJI academy. Kyo looked at the description of the school, 'a school for magic user's, the emotional broken, and everyone in between' seemed pretty interesting, right. Kyo looked at the success rate of the students seeing how high it was he decided to ask him mother. Walking down the stairs and over to the lounge room, he went in to see his mom smoking. "Hey uhh mother... you know how I'm failing, well there's this school I found the will help" kyo said with a smile, being as the school had dorms for kids who lived a while from the school.

Now kyo lived in the next city over meaning he was just out of the range to be considered close. His mother looked at it and just laughed. "Do you really need me to sign you up?" She sighed. "N-no I'm just asking if I can sign up." Kyo replied.

"Go on kid. I don't give a fuck what you do. So get the fuck out of my house" she said. Kyo ran upstairs packed his stuff up, and called a friend to come pick him up.

He was moving baby!

☁︎———————————-☁︎
And that's it for this chapter. Sorry if it's not that long. I started late last night and am tired because I hate my class! Anygay
Word count: 687
Bye bye soulloves!