Eh-!

Hi hi!

☂Kyo's POV☂
I sigh as I walk to my last class, why did it have to be math?! As I went to the math class I bumped into aster, "oh hey aster!" I said with a little bit of enthusiasm. "... h-hey kyo...!" He said with a nervous tone, I looked at him.

"What class are you heading to?" I asked as I looked at my room number. "Oh math with mr Oliver!" Aster said as I looked up with surprise, ren then walked over and smiled. "Oh... same." I said as I looked up at ren, "why are you so damn tall? It's not fair!" I stomped my foot with a hiss.

Ren laughed and look at aster, who then started to pat my head. I hissed and glared at him, "I never said you could pet me!" I yelled and stormed off, to mr Oliver's classroom.

I sigh as a short girl walked out with someone else. "Hi! I'm Maria Marionette!" The shorter one said, " and I'm kotoka torahime." The other said. "Oh hi. I'm kyo kaneko, Nice to meet you both." I said as I smiled at the two.

"Uhh- w-we got to go... b-bye!" Mari said as they scrambled away, "huh...?" I mutter and then I feel the dark aura from behind me. I turn around to see ren smiling down at me. 'Hmm t-that's odd...' I thought to myself as mr Oliver walked in and introduced himself.

——————
Time skip
Class has finished and kyo was trying to find Mari and kotoka.
——————
🤍still kyo's POV🤍
Class ended and I went on the look for Maria and kotoka, but I couldn't seem to find them.

I walked past a seemingly empty room, and stopped when I heard voices in there. I turned to look at the door, and moved closer to listen in. It was all mumbling and not much talking at all, so they must have been whispering to each other. I continue to look for Maria and kotoka.

________
Sorry for the shorter upload. Next chapter will have some smut. My bosses (the president and vice) have been giving me a lot of work. I think the last time I slept was 3 days ago? I need sleep but who the fuck cares. Wait 778 pages left... fuck! Anyway goodbye my soulloves!
Word count:394