chapter 7

Y/n was called out to another universe to try and find an anomaly he hasn't found it yet then another portal opened and Y/n's Gwen came out with Hobie, Spider- Gwen and pavitr.

Y/n " Sup guys. "

Hobie " You a'right you seen the anomaly? "

Y/n " Nope haven't seen them. "

Just then all of their spider senses went off to alert them that the anomaly was close, they all then looked to a nearby building to see :

Y/n " ... Get him. "

The spider people there with Gwen then swung at the scorpion and tried to apprehend him but it was incredibly hard with his tail and the poison inside it, eventually they managed to tie him down with their webs.

Gwen " Lets get him back to base. "

Before they moved him scorpion tore some web off him with his tail and was gonna poison Venom, Y/n saw this and pushed her out the way and was struck himself. He fell down on his back as scorpion's poison was quickly going through Y/n's system, the others tied up scorpion's tail again and quickly alerted the other Spider people. After a couple seconds a ton more Spider people came from a portal and either took scorpion away or helped Y/n to the bases infirmary, Y/n was in terrible pain he could feel the poison flowing through his veins while in the infirmary Y/n would toss and turn that much they he had to be restraint to the bed. Y/n's Gwen was there sat next to him watching over him, Y/n would mumble a couple words every so often it was mostly him telling Gwen to get out his bed.

Gwen " Please be ok Y/n. "

Lyla " [ appears next to Gwen ] The poison should start to wear off now. "

Y/n " ... Gwen ... "

Gwen then held Y/n's hand.

Gwen " I'm here Y/n I'll always be here. "

Lyla then disappeared and Y/n slowly opened his eyes and looked at Gwen.

Y/n " Hey Gwen. "

Gwen " Thank god your awake how do you feel? "

Y/n " Like I've been poisoned by some asshole. "

Gwen " Hehe. "

Y/n " Thanks for staying with me. "

Gwen " What kind of girlfriend would we be If I didn't check up on you when you are ill? "

Y/n " [ blushing ] Yeah that makes sense. "

Gwen " You didn't argue about that we said that I'm your girlfriend why? "

Y/n " I know you aren't gonna stop so I'm not gonna try at this point. "

Gwen then hugs Y/n.

Gwen " We are happy that your awake and are accepting us. "

Y/n " Hey ... what kind of boyfriend would I be If I didn't accept my girlfriend? "

Gwen broke the hug and looked at Y/n.

Gwen " Does that mean you our boyfriend now? "

Y/n nods and then they kiss until they hear pictures being taken they look to see a lot of Spider people along with Spider-Gwen, Peter, Hobie and pavitr taking more pictures. Y/n was blushing while Gwen was giggling as more pictures were being taken the screen turns black as this story ends

Author note :

I hoped you enjoyed 

see ya in the next story bye

Words : 556