Prologue

In the heart of a city cloaked in shadows, where secrets festered and destinies were woven with threads of darkness, lived a girl named Alina. Abandoned at four, she became a pawn in the cruel dance of fate, kidnapped under the guise of an orphan.

Her childhood unfolded in the lonely halls of foster homes, each more unforgiving than the last. A survivor by necessity, Alina's spirit remained unbroken, though her innocence was lost to the hands of those who should have offered solace.

At thirteen, a mysterious figure emerged from the shadows, adopting her with intentions darker than any she had faced before. Alina, now a vessel of ruthlessness, became an assassin, a machine void of emotions.

But her life takes a transformative turn at fifteen when a mission reveals an unsettling truth – the target she was assigned to steal from the world's most powerful mafia.

As Alina navigates the treacherous landscape of her origins, she confronts a choice: continue as the cold-hearted assassin she's become or shatter the chains that bind her to embrace the vulnerability that comes with opening her heart.

"Shattered Chains" is a tale of a girl forged in the crucible of adversity, a journey through shadows and secrets, and redemption sought in the midst of chaos. Will Alina succumb to the darkness or rise above it, breaking free from the chains that have held her captive for far too long? The answers lie in the twists and turns of her journey, where trust is a fragile thread and love is the key to unlocking a heart forged in the crucible of pain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope U Liked The Prologue..