chapter -7

Let's get into the story 💜

Krishna: aprm ashwin ungaluku?

Ashwin was not interested in these kinds of things. He was irritated. But he saw his mother who was expecting a positive answer from him by showing her puppy eyes and mouthed " please da" .

Ashwin sighed hardly and nodded his head.

Devi smiled

Devi-vaaya thirandhu sollu da

Ashwin glared his mom while his mom smiled sheepishly.

Ash-ennaku okay uncle!

Krishna smiled and
Krishna - innum enna pa uncle....enna appane koopdu.

Ashwin smiled slightly and said "ok pa".

SIVAANGI 'S POV:

Aioo....ennala sandhoshatha control pannave mudiala....He is sooooo cuteeeee❤️

I didn't expect him to say okay to the marriage....I mentally did a kuthu dance 💃 I am so happy and excited 😆

( paavam sivu ku theriyala avanga heart odaiyapoguthunu...)

END OF POV

Kumar - aprm enna kalyana velaiyellam start pannirlaam

All nodded their heads happily.

Ajju saw sivu who was smiling and he was happy and also emotional that his fav papa is going to be someone's wife soon .

A tear escaped from his eyes but he wiped it quickly before anyone could notice...but Amal noticed this and placed her hand on his intertwined her finger with his and pressed his hands to comfort him because she was also in the same state ...

Amal always love sivu a lotttt...she treated her as her own baby and cared for her.

They all ate the lunch happily. Ashwin 's family went to their mansion bidding bye to them.

Sivaangi mansion:

Sivu parents were happy because their close friend is going to be their samanthi

Ajju-sivu papa unnaku okay va indha marriage ku...pudichu dhana okay sonna.

All smiled seeing his care and admired them....from childhood they are like this. They used to fight but never leave each other at any situation.
In his childhood he will be protector all night and day...he used to make her sleep by carrying her and patting her .

Sivu smiled and answered
Siv-Anna ennaku pudichu dhan okay sonnen!

TBC❤️
Pls do vote and comment

How was the story?
Idhula konjam Anna thangachi scene dhan jaasthiya iruku.
But upcoming updates namma cutest couple scenes varum.

Adhuthu ashwin enna Panna poraro??
Let's wait and watch!!

Bye

By
Shreeya 💜