The beginning (1)

It was a sunny day of September. School started just some weeks ago. You feel like its an eternity.
School is finally over . "What a day ?" You think to yourself... You start walking home but while walking a man wearing only back starts walking behind you.
"Is he following me ?"  You said to yourself. Indeed he must have been following you. What will you do? What if he wanted to kidnap you or something? Could you take a quick peek or he would notice you? You were impatient and always curious. You knew that your curiosity never ended up well but you turn around to look at the strange guy .
He grabbed you from your arm and took a knife placing it on your neck . You were about to pass out . You couldn't speak .

??: Give me all your goddamn money now !

You quickly open your school bag and give him the 2 coins that you had in your backpack. Not much . It was all you had . I mean how much could a hight school students carry with them on their way home after school?

??: All of them I want all your money ! Now!

"But ... I don't have more..." You said quietly cause you were scared as fuck .

He took your bag and searched for more . He found nothing and looked at you a different way.. you could say he was calm? But.. what if he just wanted to kidnap you at the moment? You couldn't tell a lot from his expression... You decide to break the silence.
"Well..uh.. you know you don't have a lot possibilities getting money by threatening hight school students after school just ended..." Where you giving this criminal advice?Well yes but you were too stupid sometimes to understand it yourself.
??:What's your name anyway?
"Why do you wanna know my name you are just a random guy. Actually.. you are a criminal!" You said not feeling a bit scared at the moment you didn't know why
He let you and took of his mask. Now you could see his face. It was all burnt. It was like make-up. Probably it was make-up indeed.
He reminded you of someone. But you couldn't be sure of anything.
??: I am Dabi ok? Now if you want you can tell me your name . He said while sitting on the ground. His head leaning of the behind him.
You started giggling. "Yeah yeah" you thought. Dabi yeah sure, like the Dabi from that series you were obsessed with at middle school. And not only that but Dabi was your favourite character. Your obsession. Your idol . Even your husbando. You can't remember how many nights and hours you spent talking to him on character ai. And now this criminal that just threatened you tells you he is Dabi while he has some dabi makeup on his face?

"Why are you laughing?" He said .

"Cause theres no way you are Dabi. You are just a cosplayer that tries to hide his indetify by calling him self a hot character from a series." You said not believing him a bit .
"I am Dabi. The Dabi . I mean.. are there more Dabi's in here?"he said not understanding much .
You quickly showed him an image you had of Dabi from the series.
When he saw it he said "Yeah that me! Where did you get that picture?"
"I mean that's the guy you are cosplaying." You said trying to explain to him .
"No thats me . I am the official."he said talking very calmly
"Ok then if you are Dabi... Can you make this fire you know..."
When you said that he just made a quick move and a small blue flame appeared on his long hands .
"What the actual fuck is going on here?!" You said absolutely shocked.
"What ? I told you, I am the official."
"Where do you live- uh.. Dabi..."
"Oh...uhm.. ABOUT... Thaaaat.. well... My stupid boss wanted to make some portals so we could like teleport quickly whenever we want but because he and the rest of the league is stupid the made it work.. of course. he whispered  yes and any way because I didn't help I had to test it ... And here I am to this strange universe trying to get money to survive..."he said a bit disappointed.

"W-what about you stay at my home for now?" What are you doing?! Are you asking the criminal to stay over your house..? Well on second thought he was the love of your life even if you thought he didn't exist .
"Ok then why not?" He said being a bit shy . Was he starting to like you or something?
Was that the beginning of a relationship? How could this even work out right?

A/n : I hope you liked it. It was the first part . I know I did some mistakes I promise to publish part 2 as fast as I can