Part 1

*Jordyn's Pov*

"Jordyn!" My mom yell from across the house "If you wanna with King for Juneteenth then you better be packed by tomorrow morning"

"I know, I know" I yelled back just getting the last few things I'll need and putting it in my backpack. Me and King have a good relationship ever since I moved in when my dad died. Let me just clear things up for you when my parents broke up my dad got custody. Few years later we were driving home from a party and a drunk driver hit us and I was the only one who lived. I was in the hospital for two days until they found where my mom lived. When I got dropped off it was King who opened the door. I remember it like it was yesterday.

The officer just dropped me off at my mom's house. I walked to the door feeling nervous because I haven't saw my mom in years. Then I walked up to the door and knocked on it. I hear moving inside until the door opens and I see someone I don't know I guess she got remarried. "Hi uh is Jenny Dallas home?"  "Who's asking?" "I'm Jordyn, Jordyn Dallas her daughter, my dad died and now she has custody. So who are you?" I asked not realizing that my nervousness went away.

"Oh your the daughter she told me she had" I nodded "Well I'm King your mom's husband. Ay Ginny your daughter here, Oh and sorry for your loss" Then mom came in looking shocked. "Jordyn? What are you doing here?" "Well as I told your husband dad died and now you have custody" 

I was brung out of my thoughts when I realized King was calling my name.

"Jordyn?" King said with a little boom in his voice.

"Huh" I said looking at him "What's up?"

"Nothing I was just telling you that you should probably go to bed so we can wake up in the morning. What were you thinking about?" He asked as he sat next too me.

"Nothing just the day we first met" I said smiling.

"Now that was a day wasn't it" He said smiling. "Oh right another reason I came in here is too give you this" He handed me a gun pistol to be exact.

"Now why would I need this?" I said looking at it.

"We goin' in the woods who knows what's out there"

"You right, you right" I chuckled 

"You remember how to use it" I nodded "Good and don't tell your mom about this" I laughed.

"Well, alright I'm gonna hit the hay" I said standing up and putting my bag next to my bed and got in it. "Night King"

"Night Jordyn" He came over and kissed the top of my head and walked out but not before he turned the lights off. What a wonderful day tomorrow is going to be or so i thought.