Evolution

It seemed as though Paris was in it's darkest hour, after being deceived by Felix Gram de Vinilla, Ladybug lost her Yo-Yo to Shadow Moth, and with it, she lost all the Miraculous except for her own and Cat Noir's. Now that Monarch has the power of 14 Miraculous the two heroes must rely on each other to stop him once and for all.

Or perhaps, Monarch didn't acquire quite all the Miraculous as he believed.

In an unknown space, of cracking bolts of Energy a large serpentine-like shadow floated, "I sense the Miraculous of the Mother Box have fallen into Darkness." the being said in ancient but powerful voice, "Do you sense it as well, my siblings."

"I too has sense them." An dragon-like being said in swirly blue space of wind, "The Holder of Creation's risk has cost her dearly."

"It wasn't by choice. She was effected by the abilities that child was grant by the abuser of the Butterfly." A Bird-like being explained within it's burning red space of fire. "And also by the deceit of another."

"Then the very thing we have long since feared has finally come to past." A cat-like being murmured it rocky white space of Earth, "The Balance between Light and Dark has been shifted and with it the world will suffer."

"And yet is still hope. The Miraculouses of Destruction and Creation are still free," A turtle-like being reminded in a black liquefying space of Water, "But it may not be enough to right the balance."

"With the other jewels and their kawmis enslaved by the Abuser, there is very little the girl and boy can do alone," The Serpent being said before pausing and continuing, "Friends, the Time has come."

"You are not suggesting," The Dragon being trailed off, knowing what his sibling was referring to.

"I'm afraid he is correct, it may be our only option." The Bird being said

"We've sworn an oath to never intervene with mortal matters." The Tiger being reminded them. "Must we break that sacred vow?"

"It is only when the Kawmis and the life of this planet is endanger that we must take this drastic action," The Turtle Being stated.

"We mustn't let the balance be destroy. We must do this." The Bird being urged.

The Tiger being sighed, "I suppose we must." It relented.

"Yes, the Earth is worth us making this choice." The Dragon being agreed.

"Then we are agreed, the time for simply observing is over," The Serpent being said as it's eyes glowed brightly, "It is time that we, the Five, descend upon on the Earth."

(Linebreak)

In Paris, the people are cheering for Ladybug as Monarch watched them from the Eiffel tower. While on the other side, Cat Noir and Ladybug listened to the people cheering Ladybug on as she gave a smile as she looked at her partner.

"Paris is in great turmoil after the villain who goes by 'Monarch' has stolen almost every Miraculous from Ladybug." Nadja spoke from her news copter as Monarch then spoke.

"I am Monarch, more powerful then ever." Monarch spoke through the shelter with the symbols of the fourteen miraculouses symbols around him. "Listen, I will be attacking you tirelessly unless someone brings me Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculous!" He yelled out.

The crowd then started booing to Monarch, not frighten one bit by his threats. "Despite these threats, the population supports Ladybug. Monarch may have won this battle, but the war for Miraculous has only just begun."

With her tears cleared, Ladybug stood next to her loyal partner and looked at Monarch definitely. "Hawk Moth, Shadow Moth, or Monarch. Whatever you're name is, you'll never steal Cat Noir's Miraculous, or mine!" She declared.