5:30 AM 3/2-2020

I sighed as I woke up from the faint buzzing noise from under my pillow. I could hear the noise coming from the shower, and the car engine from the garage. "This is a horrible day to wake up this early" I thought to myself as I reluctantly turned off the alarm and got myself out of bed. Peach, my friend, had been keeping me up all night, talking about different theories about the town we were moving to; Micenta, Reman. She said that I'll meet my dream man there. "As if." I scoffed to myself as the shower stoped and my sister left. I went to the bathroom wondering if I'd ever meet someone like him, like Levy...
——
My backpack was packed and I was ready to head off. I went out to the silver pink car and sat in the right backseat. I plugged in my headphones and put on some music. My older brother, Aether, sat beside me, while my older sister, Leah, was sitting in the front seat. "Are all of you ready?" My mom asked in her soft voice as she started the engine. We nodded. When the base drop hit, the car was leaving our old house. I slowly closed my eyes bidding my memories farewell...
——
"Hello? Anyone there?" A dark, raspy voice said. Despite it sounding somewhat calm, it still sent shivers down my spine. I opened my eyes in a flash, only to see my brother's crystal eyes staring into my soul. Even tho he was my brother, I'm terrified by him
"This is terrifying..."