Ad Astrans

Oscar "Otto" Peter Kessel (Draco, age 27) a neohuman and main character, and the older brother of Rozetta Pierre. Unlike his counterpart and doppelganger Otto Kessel who was disguised as his mother, the S.A.R.A. head, Denise Daniels's personal assistant, Oscar is a lawyer and part-time private investigator. He is the second-in-command of the Ad Astrans as well and her superpower is crystallokinesis and can self-healing and regenerate himself. His symbol is represented as justice, harmony, law, and balance. He often clashed with his sister despite their childhood dysfunctionality and worked together to foil the conspiracy plans of their adversaries.

Rozetta Pierre (Andromeda, age 26) - the CEO of Dreamlife, a technology and research firm and one of the two main characters, and the younger sister of Otto. Like Otto, she was a neohuman prodigy and leader of the Ad Astrans as well and her superpower is electricity and was born with an abnormally high IQ. Her symbol is represented as a high-technology, gadgets, intelligence, and research. She is a very brilliant and skilled person who graduated college in her teens and created special phones and VR goggles.

Julia Brine (Fornax, age 36) - a CEO of AgriMeadows, an agribusiness company, and one of the four members of Ad Astrans. Her superpower is poison gas generation and lives in a farmhouse with her family to run a farming business. She had severe mysophobia and was afraid of leaves despite wearing a leaf-patterned jacket. Her symbol is represented as harvest, agriculture, and crops. She had a secret crush on one of her teammates, Christian Bateman, and a secret deep liking for him for reasons.

Joe Warren (Perseus, age 34) - the new mayor of Grimsborough appointed after his predecessor Martha Price's retirement when she decided to settle with her daughter and grandchild five years ago. He is one of the four members of Ad Astrans and his superpower is telekinesis. His symbol is represented as authority, government, and politics when he acts as the leader of the city while dealing with every situation he and his team face. He truly cares about his community and the people he dearly loves and becomes a godfather of Abigail Price's child.

Christian Bateman (Orion, age 32) - a wealthy venture capitalist and one of the four members of Ad Astrans. His superpower is cryokinesis and is the son of a socialite Cora Bateman. He and his wealthy family live in Villa Batema. His symbol is represented as wealth, prosperity, and fortune. He does healthy routines such as skincare and workout, and listening to music. He is greedy and psychotic but generous and kind, even secretly liking Julia Brine and his relationship with his mother.

Louis Leroux (Cassiopeia, age 33) - a CCN reporter and journalist and one of the four members of Ad Astrans. His superpower is ergokinesis and can turn invisible and project force fields but also has psychic powers. His symbol is represented as fame, multimedia, gossip, and journalism. He is known for interviewing multimedia celebrities and superstars and is afraid of getting fired every time. He is the friend of Grimsborough police detective David Jones and social worker Zoe Kusama.