Chapter 1 ~ No good studs

Please be advised this story contains the following:
-Mature language
-Mature scenes
-Drug usage
-Physical & mental abuse
-Rape
-Homosexuality
& more

If you are uncomfortable with any of the things above I'd advise you leave now and don't leave any hate comments.

I also do not own any of the face claims in this book. I do not give permission for anyone to copy, repost, screenshot, or sample my book.

None of this is real and is all ideas I've put together from my own imagination.

Make sure to vote and comment and let me know if y'all want a chapter 2

Enjoy the story ❤️

Mya's pov:

You're the twinkle in my life
you're my breath of relief
I'll give myself to you
just give your all to me

I wrote in my journal waiting for class to be over. I had already finished my assignment so I just sat quiet til the bell rung.

I'm not antisocial or anything... well that's a lie. But I do have friends.

I'm just in the smart classes and my friends aren't. Damn is it that hard to make a good grade? But I love my lil dumb crew.

DING
DING
DING

The bell rung signaling it was time to go to the next class. I had lunch next where I met up with my small friend group every day. And my girlfriend. Yes I'm gay. I'm not out yet though although I plan to tell my mama soon.

I walked in the lunchroom and went to our table. I spotted my girlfriend first and walked over giving her a hug. She grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Y'all gotta do that shit everyday? Mufuckas tryna eat damn", my home girl Shantel said with a stank face.

I rolled my eyes. She always got some shit to say. "Yes and what about it", I snapped.

I was so distracted I hadn't even noticed a girl in my seat next to my girlfriend. My unassigned assigned seat.

"Um bae, who's this?", I questioned confused.

"Oh this my new friend. She just moved here from overseas", Sunjai said. "Well she need to see herself sitting over there", I said with attitude.

"Oop", Shantel and meyett said in unison.

"Damn Mya why you tripping? Sorry derri could you move over there please?". "Thanks boo", I told the girl.

Who the fuck she think she is sitting by my girl? Anyways now that, that was straightened out we could chill and gossip. Lunch was nice but I ain't like how that bitch kept looking at my girl the whole time. If Sunjai wasn't right there I would've jumped crossed the table and stole that hoe.

"Mya", Meyett said getting my attention. "Wassup", I said nonchalantly. "How bout big Bertha done got asked to homecoming chile", she said shaking her head showing me a picture.

"Noooo wait... bitch is that Rodney!?", I asked shockingly. "Girl yessssssss". "Oh my fucking goodness Tay gone hate this shit".

"Wadddd", we said together then bussed out laughing.

Big Bertha was this big body oompah loompah ass bitch.

She ain't fuck with us over some dumb shit that went down last year. But it's whatever ion give a fuck bout falling out with nobody.