Chapter 8

Rhea pulled away as Peter had passed out, she lays his head on her lap as she needed Derek here. Looking up smelling a familiar scent, "Hunter," the alpha growled, "don't attack him," Rhea told the alpha as Chris walked over to them. "What type of wolfsbane?" Chris asked, "I don't know," she told him while Chris looked at her as he picked the arrow by Peter's side. "My father's men," he spoke making Rhea tense up, "they know who I am...they shot at me," she told him. "You need to return back to Beacon Hills," Chris told her, "my father is here," she told him, "you and the Hales are in danger, my father is gone but his men are still out there," he said.

Rhea knew he was right, "listen to him little wolf," she heard Peter as she looks down at him, "you need to return home with Derek," he told her, "I don't want to lose anyone else," she told him. "Mommy!" she heard a small voice as she turns to see Eli, "you have Eli to protect," Peter says while she saw Derek following behind him. Rhea caught Eli in her arms as she hugged him, she missed being away from him.

"Rhea?" she heard her dad as Rhea sighs knowing she could not keep her dad out of the dark, "I got Peter," Issac says as she smiles while kissing his cheek. Standing up with the help of Chris, she turned to look at her dad with Eli in her arms. "I am sorry dad," she says while Eli grasps her dress staring at the new people, "I know that I have not talked with you for a long while. I was trying to protect you...I was needed in Beacon Hills to protect my brother Stiles and then things happened," she says while feeling Derek's hand on her shoulder.

"I did not want Gerard Argent to find out about you...it was best for me to pull away," she says, "why would he want to harm me?" he asked. "My father was an evil man, he would not care if you were human. He would torture you because you are close to Rhea," Chris spoke, "we could have protected him," she heard her sister. "Would you stay by his side 24/7?" Rhea asked her, "that is what we did for Noah and Stiles along with anyone who was family," she told her. "Gerard Argent did not care about anything, all he wanted was to kill every wolf in the town," Rhea says, "the reason he would have gone for our dad is because I am a werewolf," she says flashing her gold eyes at them.