CHAPTER 1- Strike First

Right now, i'm stuck at home outside with all of my sisters stupid friends because she decided to throw a pool party behind mom and dads back

Right now, i'm stuck at home outside with all of my sisters stupid friends because she decided to throw a pool party behind mom and dads back. I tried convincing her not too but of course she wouldn't listen to me, its not like she would get the blame for it anyway.

"okay you were totally right, this is so much fun." sam said with a wide grin spread across her face.

"maybe for you.." i muttered, but of course i was ignored.

"like i said, always better to be the one throwing the party." Yasmin said with a smirk. god i hated her and her bitchy attitude so much.

"—and kylers been eye-banging you all day," she added teasingly.

i rolled my eyes and sipped on my drink, this was so boring.

"hey James, do your flip again i wanna get it for my channel." moon stood up and went to go film some guy doing a flip.

moon was one of the only tolerable girls in the group.

but it was bad timing to get the camera out because that when my dad decided to walk in.

"hey, hey- whats going on here!" my dad exclaimed angrily.

"oh shit!" moon turned around and seen him, he turned the music off and thats when everyone started to leave.

"alright everyone out of here now!" he said.

"oh my god we had no idea you would be home this early" sam said as we both walked over to him.

"we? i didn't even wan-" i tried to speak but i got spoken over the top of.

"it doesn't make a difference what time we were home, you shouldn't have thrown the party. both of you. you know better then to bring a bunch of strangers over without my permission, especially you aurora." he said angrily.

"they're not strangers they're our friends" sam quickly snapped back.

"yeah, some friends.." he said looking around at everyone. "i-is he wearing my bathing suit?- are all of you wearing my bathing suits? alright party over all of you take them off and leave."

"honey, can i talk to you inside?" mom swiftly motion dad inside so they could talk, about us no doubt.

"why would you drag me into this sam, i didn't even want to be here!" i exclaimed slightly angry and slightly annoyed.

"okay so why didn't you go hang out with your other friends? oh, right. you have none, just leave me alone.Rory." she said angrily and she stormed off inside and up to her room. i'm so done with everything, this always happens.