𝑲𝒑𝒐𝒑 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍

"Oh, I wonder what they're going to pick?" Suma said while laying on the carpet.

"I hope yg or sm." Suma nodded as Emma said.

"I love a lot of Sm songs; listen to Nct127-favorite." Emm grinned as Suma spoke.

"I think they might pick Sm or Hybe." Audery spoke up, and Latrice approached Suma, who was lying down.

"Why do I have a feeling we might battle against Manaqueen?" Emma sighed as Suma spoke.

"Let hope not, because I will leave." They all laughed when Audery said this.Two individuals were under tension while they were having fun.

-

"You will be figthing for the spot; only two groups can make it; one will leave and choose another company that has a spot left." Each crew complained once the TV went off.

"Really, I thought we were going to sit here and talk women to women." Kirsten stated, and Ling nodded.

"We have to battle with them for the spot." Lings sits in disbelief in her chair.

"Well, let's see who makes the best dance." Everyone nodded as Mina stood up and walked back to their room.

-

Suma was singing and dancing to NCT kick it, and the members were having a good time.

"Bruce lee~" Suma laughed when Emma stated this.

"Name many K-pop artists you know go!" Audery spoke up, and Suma enumerated the ones she was familiar with.

"Summi,jessi,NCT,BTS,blackpink,treasure,exo,btob,BAP,snsd,infite and that about it, oh chungha too." Suma stated that she knows nothing else.

"Well, I know txt,ateez, stray kids, and redvelet." Suma nodded as Emma said.

"Redvelet, I don't understand how they're not popular. It's a shame." Suma stated.

"Quick sing a bigbang song!" Latrice named Suma's song her favorite.

"I'm a loser." The door slammed shut, stunning them.

"Hey........heyy." Lings said, and the girls glanced at them as they awaited the news.

"We choose..." Kirsten suggested waiting a little longer to be dramatic.

"Hybe!" Ling and Kirsten Siad nad Suma grinned, not caring whatever one they

chose it because they were going to make it a trend.

"We have to go head-to-head with two teams, but if one team loses, they go to another company." Kirsten stated, and they all nodded.

" Kirsten stated, and they all nodded