Chapter 11

‌"My life urges me to do anything to bring her happiness."- Kalvin

"You cheated on me"

And she hung up. She was impacted to the core by his actions on that woman.

Kalvin's eyes were flooded with tears, her words earned an ache in his heart and he rushed to his car and drove over her cab. As for his good, Raelynn's cab stopped at his house and she went while brushing tears. He parked and rushed to the house.

Kalvin stepped into the house, gifted with Raelynn's tearful face sitting on the settee. He long sighed and went knee-on, grabbed both her hands, and her eyes proceeded to his,

"My Caramel I didn't cheat on you, can you trust me and please listen to"

"Kalvin, please, can you leave me?" her words uttered with hurt.

"Please, I'm begging you, trust me. I didn't have anything with that bitch. She- she was just"

"Stop it. Do you still consider I'm listening to all your scripted truth? And you know one thing I started to trust you but you- you stabbed in my back? If this what all you need then, just divorce "

"I love you"

"....." her world frozen

"I love you and only you"

He kissed her forehead and made his way to their room. He didn't want things to get worse by his words, so decided to proceed his way to bring to light the truth.

Raelynn came to her world,

"He-he said wh-what, he loves me, only me, but why-why he just now damaged my hearts, he using those love words to make cover his actions, but how could he?"

She was muted by pain and cried on the night, sleeping on the couch.

After two days,

Raelynn was entirely shattered as he didn't try to make a speech to her, it made her conclude her thoughts about that woman. Kalvin was done with his procedures to uncover the truth but he didn't communicate with her. All these two days went with silence, they did not share any words.

Now they are in the room, Kalvin is on his laptop and Raelyn is on her book.

~Workaholic and Bookaholic~

Raelynn was phone rung, by an unknown number and she picked up another voice a female one where words rotten.

"Hello"

Kalvin's eyes went on her with a smirk.

Her eyes widened and tears bloomed, her heart received a heavy pain. That woman's words assemble guilt in her and a ton of anger over her.

"You motherfucking bitch! How could you do this? You ruined my husband's innocence"

Kalvin's jaw hung in the air over words and a little chuckle at him over her Husband.

She ended the call and made her way before him, head down with guilt,

"I-I'm s-sorry"

He grabbed her and sat her on his lap, her eyes wide and cheeks red, he raised eyebrow,

"I'm sorry about- about that day. And that -that women misbehaved to you. You were innocent and you-you made an appointment with her boyfriend, who was the best doctor, for treatment of my father. I'm truly sorry for "

He cut off her by placing a kiss on her cheeks,

So, now you trust me? He asked her by brushing her hair behind ear.

She nodded at him with a smile. She blamed her for ruining his emotions.

"Y-you forgave me?"

He leaned close to her face, experiencing her fast breathing,

"You want me to forgive you, right? "

She nodded with tension.

"Words My Love?"

"Y-yes"

He pressed his lip on her neck, kissing it hard, then sucks her hard enough, who was on a mission to mark hickey, then biting her skin. His move made her mouth hollow. Her body pleased his pleasure on her, in other words, she adored his love.

He released her from his kiss and met her face,

"I am!"

Raelynn faced relief and smiled at him.

"Thank you, Kalvin"

"Now go and pack your bags "

"B-bags"

"Yes caramel, we are going to Pairs"

"P-p-Pairs"

"We are leaving today, right now, hurry up and pack, my baby girl"

Raelynn is enthusiastic about his words. He discharged from his grip and went out. She was on cloud nine, it was her favourite city in the world.

At now, they are at Kalvin's Private plan. Both were excited about the journey. Kalvin's hands were intertwined by Raelynn, as the plane was about to take off. He chuckled at her.

After hours, the plane reached Pairs, Kalvin woke up Raelynn who was in the dead man's sleep. They both were greeted in French by his secretary while heading out of the plane.

They get in the car, which stops at a luxury inn and head to their room.
Once they entered the room, Raelynn's eyes went to the large window in the room, she stepped on it, endowed with the beauty of Pairs. She was lost in the magnificence, a pair of hands were hugged from back, which was Kalvin.

"So, How is Pairs my caramel?" questioned her placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Very gorgeous"

That's all for this chapter.

I'm sorry for the small chapter 🤧, I'm making sure the next chapter will be a long one with some smut scenes👀.

I'm mad at that bitch who ruined Kalvin's innocent.😏

Ok...stay happy and healthy, and don't skip your meals.

👋 byee....love you All...

~♡~