Setting the Stage for Upcoming Chapters

The story is purely based on my imagination and i was inspired by school dramas to write this story.

Any resemblance to a person or an event is purely coincidental.

The images used in these visuals are sourced from Pinterest, but the overall aesthetic and collage belong to me.

This story is a short narrative primarily focused on the main characters rather than their surroundings.

The story follows a typical, cliché love story and is fast paced in its development.

FROM SERIES ENTWINE

INTRODUCTION...

RITVIK MALIK (R.M)

Ritvik Malik, a man deeply in love with his best friend's sister. Their connection began in the same school, and his fondness for her only grew over the years. To her, he's the charming and sweet "chocolate boy."

Little does she know that behind this persona, he is a ruthless mafia figure who eliminates his targets without a trace of mercy.

In addition to his complex life, he's also a modern polo player, adding an intriguing layer to his character.

Only Child of his parents.

Aman Malik & Seema Malik (parents of Ritvik)

Ekansh & Samay (friends of Ritvik)

Lavanya Rathore

Lavanya Rathore is a girl whose moods shift as rapidly as the speed of light. One moment she's shy and sweet, and the next, she's bold and naughty. Her mind is an enigma, and no one can predict what she's thinking.

After completing her schooling, she ventured to Paris for her degree. after six years abroad, she's returning to India with a newfound dream: to continue learning Kathak and ultimately open her dance academy.

 after six years abroad, she's returning to India with a newfound dream: to continue learning Kathak and ultimately open her dance academy

Samay Rathore (brother of Lavanya)

Vani Rathore (Mother of Lavanya)

Pakhi Sharma (friend of Lavanya)

Sirat preet Kaur (friend of Lavanya)

Alright, these are the characters you will encounter in the upcoming chapters. Let me clarify some aspects that might become problematic in future chapters.

The story begins during their school days when Ritvik, Samay, and Ekansh are in 12th grade, while Lavanya and Sirat preet are in 11th grade.

after 4years gap

Ritvik frequently travels abroad due to his work, but he resides in Bangalore when he's in India.

Originally, Rajgarh is the hometown of Ekansh, Samay, and Ritvik, and it's where they completed their schooling. However, for business purposes, Samay moved to Mumbai, while Ekansh stayed in Rajgarh, and Ritvik relocated to Bangalore.

These details provide the foundation for the story's setting and character relationships, helping readers understand the background of the characters and their connections to different locations.

________________________