8) A Trip ( new year gift)

A chapter with some paras where you might relive some of your school days.

Ik you all might be thinking book is on hold how come chapter is updated actually I forgot about this chapter to be updated along with the previous chapter ,i don't know what glitch took place & this chapter was not published so yeah here it is ...(consider it as a new year gift )

Elmswood_prisha__ my Instagram for spoilers

Lavanya's pov

It's been two days since that incident, and I haven't seen Vedic in school

It's been two days since that incident, and I haven't seen Vedic in school. People say that his father's company has gone bankrupt, and the reason behind it is that someone hacked into their integral system. All the details of black money transactions carried out by their company were exposed, and this information was played during their company's press conference. However, there is no mention of the hacking incident in newspapers and news channels.

(this newspaper is just a fake template i used for some vibes only, it is not real and any resemblance to real-life situations is a mere coincidence)

In these two days of holidays, so many things happened. As I was thinking about all this while coming inside my classroom, I noticed everyone hooting and cheering. Our class representative came over, smiled at me, and handed me a form. As I looked at the form, I realized it was for a trip to Jaipur-a freaking 3 days, 2 nights trip. Looking at those bold words written on the form, I momentarily forgot about the past eventful days and started jumping with my classmates. At the same time, Sirat came, and I hugged her.

"Sirat, Sirat! Our first trip as friends, in fact, my first school trip! Yayyyyy!" I shouted while she also joined in the excitement, shouting with me. The joyful cheers died down as soon as our class teacher entered, and we all quickly ran to our seats, wishing her a good morning.She then nodded, and all of us seated."Did I ask you all to sit, huh?" the teacher shouted.

"What is this, a fish market or what? 11th B is the worst batch in my entire teaching career. Look at 11th A&C, how quiet their class is..." As she was shouting, suddenly a loud sound of shouting came from the left side, from far away, as if 11th D shouted. Then shouting became clearer from the left side as 11th C shouted. We all knew a shouting chain was going on, just like in football matches. "YAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" Our class shouted, irrespective of our class teacher's presence. The same sound came from 11th A.