4) ignoring

NEW CHAPTER IS OUT !!!!

PLEASE DO VOTE PLEASEEEEE ( PUPPY EYES)

______________________

Ritvik Pov

A week had passed, and I was trying to completely ignore Lavanya

A week had passed, and I was trying to completely ignore Lavanya. I don't know why I was doing this; perhaps I had started to feel attracted to her, which is why I needed to do this, for both of us.
As I entered my class, I saw Lavanya standing there with her arms crossed, tapping her left foot continuously. I noticed her and moved to my chair.

"Mujhe ek hafte se lene kyun nahi aa rahe?" she asked straightforwardly, making her point clear. I liked her directness.

"No, no, you don't like her," I internally smacked my head, reminding myself.

"What do you think of yourself? Am I your driver or something? Tum jo kaho, mein woh maanu, tum bolo toh nachu, tum bolu toh gaana sunau. Jab dil mein aata hai, suna ke chali jaati ho. Ya maarne lagti ho. Main tumhara punching bag nahi hun. Mein tumse thoda din aache se baat kya karli, peeche hi padh gayi ho," I said with anger. She never saw this side of me because I never let her see it.

 But this anger wasn't for her; it was for me. Even after ignoring her, I couldn't stop thinking about her.

Tears started to drip from her eyes like a waterfall, and I snapped back to my senses, realizing what I had said. Before I could say anything, she ran out of the classroom. Some students who were in my class shivered after witnessing me lash out at her. This was the first time in 15-20 days that I had talked so harshly to someone.

Everyone knew that when I got angry, I turned into the most dreadful creature. I glared at everyone, and they just looked down, pretending to read or write. I kicked my chair and left the classroom, heading to the rooftop for some peace.

"I was standing on the terrace, with a strong wind blowing and hitting my face. I took out my phone and AirPods, which I usually sneaked into the school. I was listening to music, and when I saw someone's silhouette and moved towards the opposite side of the wall to see who was there, I heard some sniffing and sobbing sounds.

As I got nearer and peeked, I found Lavanya sitting with the support of the wall pillar and crying. My heart cracked at the sight of her crying. I was about to move towards her but stopped in my tracks.

 I took out my handkerchief and one earphone, and I placed them near her. I sat on the opposite side of her, leaning my back against the wall pillar.

After a few minutes, a cracked voice reached my ears.

  'T..Thank Y..you.' I just peeked a little and saw her putting the earphone in her ears and using my handkerchief to wipe away her tears and nose. We both went silent, listening to the song.

After a few minutes, she called me again, 'Listen, whoever you are, thank you so much. I am keeping this here; you can take it.' About the handkerchief, she said, 'I am sorry,' and stood up. I hid myself a little, and she moved out from another door.