2) Vanilla

HII GUYSS NEW CHAPTER IS HERE !!
SHOW SOME LOVE TO IT ❣️

Morning
Lavanya pov

I woke up at 6:15 am because Ritvik was coming to pick me up at 7:00 am, so I had to be ready by the time he arrived

I woke up at 6:15 am because Ritvik was coming to pick me up at 7:00 am, so I had to be ready by the time he arrived. I got ready for school and was heading downstairs for breakfast.

I saw my mom and dad were fighting again; it was a daily occurrence.

My brother and I were used to it. As I sat beside my brother, he put headphones on my ears so that I wouldn't hear any shouting.

He knew I got too afraid of those loud voices, and I didn't like any kind of violence.

Suddenly, the sound of breaking glass came, and it was so loud that even the headphones couldn't cancel out the noise. I started shivering.

Samay saw that and moved towards my place, hugging me while saying, "Shh, kuch nhi hua, little one. Mein hu na, don't be too afraid. Tera bhai hai yahan pe. Chal, abb Ritvik aa gaya hoga."

My brother teased me a lot, but deep down, I knew he loved me so much.

I nodded and went outside, still shivering a little. Samay first went towards Ritvik and talked to him.

By the time I came towards them after wearing my shoes, my brother had already said goodbye, and I took a seat behind Ritvik while wearing a helmet.

"Good morning, Vanilla," he said, making me shocked to hear the nickname he called me.

I didn't respond, and then he turned to look at me and shook me. "Are you okay, Vanilla?" he asked me with a little concern."Hnn, yeah, yeah, I am absolutely fine, but... wait... why call me that?" I asked him.

"What, Vanilla?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Yes, that's what I meant," I said in response.

"Hmm, let me think. Maybe because you are plain and simple, just like Vanilla flavor," he said while laughing.

"You are such a jerk. I was right. If I am plain and simple, then you are Ritshit," I thought for a while and said, "Yeah, that's perfect. You are Ritshit," I said his name with an angry pout on my face.

"What? I am Ritshit? You just wait, Vanilla. You will regret sitting with me." With that, he suddenly rode his bike so fast that I literally clutched his school uniform so tightly that it might be wrinkled.

By the time we reached school, because of the teasing session with each other, I had totally forgotten about the morning incident, and a smile was on my face as I moved towards my class.

Ritvik's POV: