1) Mr. jerk

School Days

Ritvik Pov

I was getting ready for school at 7 am in the morning

I was getting ready for school at 7 am in the morning. Honestly, school can be pretty boring, and on top of that, I was extremely tired due to the continuous training I'd been undergoing for the past few months. Sometimes I just don't understand why my father chose the mafia as his profession.

Sure, it might seem cool to the outside world, but people like me absolutely hate it. The reason? Because this position will eventually be passed on to me, and in order to prove that I'm capable of this role, I have to go through these deadly training sessions.

I mean, seriously, what's a young guy like me supposed to do with all this training? But I keep telling myself it's worth it for the power and influence I'll gain in the end.

Lost in thought, I headed downstairs, where I saw my "senorita" (his mother). I walked over to her and bent down to touch her feet (after all, heaven lies at a mother's feet).

She blessed me, "May you always be happy, and may Goddess Saraswati bless you with some brain."

I wrinkled my nose and replied, "I do have brains, you know." With that, I started munching on my sandwiches.

"By the way, where's Papa? sleeping?" I inquired.

My mother responded, "nhii vho Italy ke liye kl raat mein nikl gaye"

ohh , accha chalo mein niklta hu school ke liye vrna late ho jaunga . bye love u i said while giving a forehead kiss to maa.

I rode my bike towards school and ended up arriving fifteen minutes late. It was apparent that I had lost track of time while enjoying the ride and opting for a longer route to savor the weather. Instead of parking in the school lot, I chose to park my bike outside, fully aware that parking inside the school premises would mean getting caught.

Sneaking in, I would often jump over the fences, a routine I followed every week.

On this particular day, as I approached the low fencing area, I spotted a girl attempting to navigate the same obstacle.

Observing her struggle, I thought, "Well, someone should help her out." I walked over, and she noticed me, resuming her frog-like hops toward the fence.

"Wait, let me climb first, and then I'll help you," I offered.

She replied in a somewhat in duhh tone, "Can you even climb it? It doesn't seem like you can."

Unfazed, I retorted, "Oh, well, miss... whatever." I had climbed that fence nearly every day, so I confidently asked her to step aside and hold my bag.

She did so, with a mix of surprise and admiration on her face. In one fluid attempt, I reached the top of the fence, sat down with my legs on either side, and extended my hand for my bag. Just as I was about to extend it further, I spotted the school guard approaching us in a hurry.