6) which face is the real Ritvik?

NEW CHAPTERRRR 

YEAHHHH!!!

HAPPY READING:)

I ascended to the Storeroom of Kala Kendra, intending to fetch some mattresses

I ascended to the Storeroom of Kala Kendra, intending to fetch some mattresses. In the narrow passage, I collided with someone, and when I looked up, I saw Vedic, wearing a sinister grin. Ever since the bike incident, I had no desire to engage with him. 

Attempting to ignore his presence, I continued forward, but suddenly, a rough hand seized my wrist, forcefully pulling me backward. Against the wall, I found myself pressed by Vedic, his grip unyielding. I shot him a look of disdain, trying desperately to free my hand, but his hold was unrelenting.

"Leave my hand, you douchebag!" I roared, anger coursing through my veins. Instead of responding verbally, he intensified his grip, and tears welled up in my eyes.

 The pain in my wrist skyrocketed, and as I struggled, my breathing grew labored. My mind became hazy, and my limbs felt paralyzed. 

It was a recurring issue, a silent struggle I had been facing for months, unknown even to Samay. Witnessing violence or confrontation seemed to trigger this response, leaving me helpless.

Vedic began to speak, but before he could utter a word, a forceful punch connected with his face. The impact not only broke his jaw but also weakened his grip on my wrist. I turned my gaze towards my unexpected savior, and to my surprise, it was Ritvik.

"Tum... Yahan Kaise?" I asked, bewildered. Ritvik, with bloodshot eyes and a clenched jaw, handed me the same earphones he'd given me on the school terrace. Plugging them into my ears, he turned my face to the wall and whispered, 

"Don't look this side, okay, Vanilla?"

I simply hummed and allowed myself to be engulfed in the soothing melody that began playing. This was a different side of Ritvik—The sweet chocolate boy Ritvik is now shrouded in an unsettling aura, a disconcerting transformation that sends shivers down my spine.

 This was a different side of Ritvik—The sweet chocolate boy Ritvik is now shrouded in an unsettling aura, a disconcerting transformation that sends shivers down my spine

I sensed that Vedic would resort to such measures to meet Lavanya, especially after overhearing their school conversation about Kala Kendra. My realization came too late, and if I had been just two minutes faster, Lavanya wouldn't have had to endure this torment. Frustration surged within me as I had initially prepared to trap Vedic, but now my mind was ablaze with the determination to make him regret ever laying eyes on Lavanya.

I mercilessly battered his face and abdomen, ensuring to stuff his mouth with a handkerchief to stifle any sounds that might reach Lavanya.

 I unleashed my force on him, deliberately leaving his hands and legs unblocked but he couldn't defend himself effectively. My strikes were lightning-fast, and his attempts to block proved futile.

In the midst of my relentless assault, Jeet uncle rushed in, forcefully pulling me away from Vedic's seemingly lifeless body. It was at that very moment Lavanya turned, witnessing the bloodied state of my hands and shirt. Her eyes moved across my face, but she avoided making eye contact with me, a clear sign of her fear.

Jeet uncle shook me vigorously, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Listen carefully to what I'm saying, Ritvik. I'm telling you for the last time, don't become a madman like your uncle, or you might end up like him. I don't want my friend and sister to endure another shock. understand ?

smjh ritvik tu underworld mein abhi ghussa bhi nhi hai,aur itna gussa bhul ,gaya kya ki tu, tere papa aur mein underworld mein hacking ke badshah hai fighting is only for self defence, YAAD RAKH ISS BAAT KO, jeet uncle was continuously roaring keeping his both hand on my shoulder while my bloodshot eyes was making eye contact with his pain filled eyes. 

I nodded, my bloodshot eyes meeting his pain-filled gaze. 

"I.Am.Sorry," I mumbled those three words, gently removing his hands from my shoulders, and walked past him towards Lavanya.

I picked her up without saying a word. She didn't ask or question me, confirming that she was in shock. As we moved towards the car, Jeet uncle spoke up.

"Vedic ko tho mein sambhal lunga, lekin tu car tho chod ja mein kisme jaunga?"I tossed my bike keys toward him without uttering a word, continuing toward the car. 

wahh!!sahi hai beta baap ke umar ko sports bike chalane kh raha , he taunted like typical uncle which he was.

While getting into the car, guilt began to gnaw at me. I should have controlled my anger and ensured Lavanya felt comfortable should have been my first priority. My anger issues were now affecting her.

As we settled into the backseat of the car, I guided Lavanya to take a seat. With the car engine purring to life, I instructed the driver to head to Hope's. While on the move, I leaned back, reaching for a bag stowed at the back – a bag always stocked with spare clothes for emergencies.

As I began to unbutton my shirt, I couldn't help but glance at Lavanya. However, her gaze remained fixed elsewhere, refusing to meet mine. The silence between us grew heavy, carrying unspoken burdens.

"Arre bhai, iss body ko dekho kya dole shole hai, abs hai itni mehnat se banaye. Lekin yeh maharani hai, ki ek baar nazar hi nahi dal rahi," I thought, feeling a bit insecure about my body.

 I asked the driver, " Bhaiya, sach batao, body kaisi lagi apko meri?" I flexed my biceps, triceps, and abs, trying to get Lavanya's attention, but her eyes were still glued to the window.

"Bhaiya, aapki body toh bahut achi hai. Hume bhi bataye kaise banaye, hamari patni toh hame lappu bulati rehti hai," the driver chuckled. I laughed at his comment, hoping Lavanya would find it funny. However, she remained focused on the window.

aisa kya nazara hai bahar jho andar ke nazare se jayda aacha hai , i thought. I asked the driver to continue driving, wore a new shirt, and cleaned my hands.

I gently moved my hand to Lavanya's head, guiding it to rest on my shoulder. In response, she tightly clenched my shirt, creating small creases. My hand instinctively began patting her back, offering what little comfort I could.

Her dry eyes soon surrendered to a flood of tears, and she curled her body closer to mine. Wanting to provide solace, I extended my hand from her head to her back, urging her to sit even closer. 

The rhythmic motion of my hand rubbing her back continued, absorbing the weight of her tears that slowly dampened my shirt. In the cocoon of the car, amidst the silence, I tried to be the anchor she needed in that moment of emotional turmoil.

After 15 minutes, we reached Hope's. I gently shook Lavanya.

"Vanilla, listen, let's get out of the car," I asked her politely. Seeing the name in front, she shook her head and stammered,

 "N..O noo R..rit, mujhe nahi jana yahan."

HI BEAUTIFUL SOULS 

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ?

DO YOU ALSO THINK RITVIK BEHAVIOUR CHANGES LIKE WEATHER , SUNNY IN MORNING AND RAINY IN EVEINING?

PLEASEE VOTEEEE)))))))))