5)Buzz like a bee

YAYY FINALLY NEW CHAPTER!!!!!

Ritvik Pov

We finished our morning exercise, and as we began to head inside for classes, I noticed Vedic following closely

I playfully put my hands on Ekansh's shoulder and chirped, "Yeh aage peeche kyun dol raha hai, bhavre(bee) ki tarha?, lavanya ke peeche."

"Kaun bhavra, kiske peeche?" Ekansh questioned, giving me a serious look

."Oh, chhodo, bas bakwas kar raha tha, mein hehe" I replied, realizing Ekansh wasn't in the mood for banter.

Just then, Samay came huffing towards us. "Kya ho raha hai?" he asked.

"Lagta hai yeh bhavra bavra(mad) ban gaya hai. Tu isse sambhal, main andar chala," Ekansh said, pushing me towards Samay before walking away.

"Isko kya hogaya?" Samay inquired.

"Pata nahi," I told him, genuinely puzzled by Ekansh's behaviour.

i just moved a little closer to where lavanya and that bhavra is, so i could hear what they are talking about.

"Oh, Lavanya, I didn't know you were learning Kathak, that too in Kala Kendra. That's cool, you know," he said in his fake accent voice. "Cool," I said, mimicking.

Here's a secret, you know. Even I learned Pakhavaj from Kala Kendra," he whispered, coming closer to her. That was it. My patience was over, and now I had to show him the way to hell. I strode towards them and moved in between, separating them with my physique. Lavanya glared, and I stood more proudly, keeping both my hands on my waist.

"Dude, we were discussing something mo—" vedic was stopped when I gave him a stern look."Yeah, I heard your so-called important discussion. Wow, tum Kathak karti ho, ohh wow, tum yeh karte ho, wow wow wow," I scoffed, saying those words.

" natak Ho gaya?" Lavanya questioned with a bored face.

"Aage badho chillar(coins) nahi hai mere pass..." she said in a Duh tone. Did she just compare me to chillar? I heard a laugh and noticed Vedic was laughing at Lavanya's comment.

 My life flashed in front of my eyes in these two seconds. Did she just insult me in front of this wicked, not done. I moved straight towards my class, but not without giving a warning look to Vedic, after which he gulped hard.

Lavanya POV

We were coming towards the parking area, and as soon as I reached the stand, a bike roared to a stop in front of me

We were coming towards the parking area, and as soon as I reached the stand, a bike roared to a stop in front of me. That bike was none other than Ritvik's, and he was continuously giving acceleration to the bike with the brakes applied. I knew he was waiting for me to sit, but I am not that easy to handle, Mr. Malik. I'll take revenge for every tear which i shed today.

I purposely ignored him, walking past his bike, and went straight to Vedic, who was wearing his helmet. As soon as he saw me and, at my back, Ritvik, he understood what to do. He offered me a ride, and I accepted his offer with a cheeky smile. Mission accomplished.

We sat on his bike and drove off. After a few minutes, we were in front of traffic lights, waiting for them to turn green. Suddenly, with full speed, another bike came to my right side, and it was again Ritvik. But behind Ritvik, the person sitting was Sirat (Sukh's name changed to Sirat). She meekly said hi to me, and by her expression, it was clear Ritvik had forced her to sit.

As soon as Vedic saw this, he did something unusual, and I felt a little uncomfortable with his behavior. He took both of my hands and pressed them against his torso, pulling me closer, which was quite unexpected. 

Before I could react, one strong hand pulled me up from the bike, and now there was a staring drama going on in the middle of the road—Ritvik and Vedic staring at each other while I stared at the road, getting second-hand embarrassment.

Then, one car honked, the royalty car with the number plate 001. We knew it was Ekansh bhai's car. He moved out from his car and came near us, telling both Ritvik and Vedic, "Whatever the hell is going on, do it on the side. Lavanya and Sirat, come with me. I will drop you back home," he stated in a monotonous tone.

bloody nuisance he roared and then we went with him inside his car.

.

.

And here, Sirat and I are sitting in the back, with Ekansh bhai in the front passenger seat.

"T... thank you, Ekansh," Sirat spoke in a very different tone from the one she usually uses with me. I knew the reason for this change, obviously, it was Ekansh bhai.

"Hmm," Ekansh bhai just hummed, and the attempt to start a conversation died.After that, we dropped Sirat, and then my house came. 

As I was about to move inside, Ekansh bhai stopped me, rolled down his seat window, and said, "Lavanya, make your friend understand that I only care for her because she is your friend. Your friend is just like a stranger to me, nothing more, nothing less."

He just said that and left my home. His words were direct and brutal. At least I was thankful that he didn't let her be in delusion and took a step before it could hurt her more. But alas, I also knew that it would break Sirat's heart.

RITVIK POV

After Ekansh came in between, I left from there after Lavanya was gone in the car

After Ekansh came in between, I left from there after Lavanya was gone in the car. But the reason I left from there was to prepare a proper farewell for Vedic. The way he tried to take advantage of her was the last thread of my patience which he broke. Finally, all the traps were perfectly laid, and I was ready to prey. 

My thoughts broke when Jeet uncle, who is my father's right-hand man and also my trainer, asked."Ritvik, why are you planning so much just for one girl? We could have just beaten him and warned him. Why this much ruckus? He is only 18-19 years old, just like you. He would be traumatized," Jeet uncle raised his worry.

But all I was thinking was the way he touched her. I knew I had gone too far, and now there's no turning back. I am falling continuously into this deep slumber of either love or obsession.

HIII BEAUTIFUL SOULS!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.5K READS IT MEANS A LOT ALSO PLEASE SHOWER ALL THE CHAPTERS WITH VOTES AND COMMENTS. 

HAPPY READING:)