He is mine Son

Gojo was finding a hotel to stay . He was very sad to know that Utahime hided his son from him for 7 years . He found a hotel near Utahime's father house .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Utahime left to her house with Akihiko . It was already night time . Gojo again came to Her father's home.
He met Utahime's mother outside

Gojo - mom can you tell where is Utahime

Utahime's mom - Why do you want to know.  Can't you leave her to live peacefully

Gojo - Please tell.  You know she didn't tell me that I have some for 7 years.

Utahime's mom - She left to her home

Gojo - What is the address

Utahime's mom - I can't tell you that

Gojo - Please , I want meet my son .
She was with him for 7 years . She watched him growing. She had so much fun with our child . But me , I didn't saw him growing, Infact I didn't even knew that I have a son .

Utahime's mom - What do you think . That she had so much fun No she didn't. When she got to know she is pregnant. She came here . But her father didn't want accept her . After so much struggle she finally got happiness . And now you came to ruin her life .

Gojo was shocked hear that . He was guilty now to talk to her so harshly.

Gojo - I want apologize to her . Please tell me her address

After so much struggle he finally got her address. But he didn't go their.  He was so sad. He suffered for a month . He wanted meet his child But he didn't had courage to face her . Finally after 2 month he gained courage . First he talked to her mother . He finally understood that he can't take his son from her . They have to make an agreement. Now he came to his normal behaviour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He finally reached her home . Bell ranged . Utahime ran towards the door to open . When she opened the door she was shocked to see him

Utahime - What are you doing here !!!

Gojo - I came here to make some agreement

He said while entering her house.  He sat on a chair like it was his house .

Utahime - huh !!

Gojo - Yes !! I mean we both know how much we love Akihiko and you alone can't keep him with you nor me . He deserves his mom and dad both love so I just want to inform you this .

Utahime - No !!!

Gojo - Yes !!

He said while dialing call to her mother . When she picke up

Gojo - Here talk with your mother

Utahime went in a room to talk to her

Utahime's mom - Utahime he is saying right you should agree to him

Utahime - No mom , You know how he is . He will take my son away from me

Utahime's mom - No he will not . He is a father of a child.  And your child need a mother.  Akihiko loves you a lot he can't live without you . That child deserves both mom and dad .

After so much time she came outside of room .

Gojo - So what is your decision

Utahime - Ok you can stay with him

Gojo got very happy he inside thanked her mother so much . Utahime rolled her eyes after seeing him so much happy . Then he suddenly hugged her . Her eyes got widen.  She pushed him .

_______________💙____________💙______

End