The stone

In a dark and creepy forest, Kyle was running around. Even she is confused about why she is running. She is about to lose her consciousness. She falls and hits her head. She can't open her eyes, she can feel something creeping onto her.

Kyle woke up from the nightmare. Her body was so hot, she could not even see properly. She could hear Millie saying"Kyle, sleep you are not feeling well. the medication is on the table, take it after you wake up.

A few hours later ~

Kyle woke up and went to the kitchen to drink some water. she saw a note left by Millie'hey, I am at school. you got a fever, so I gave you medication. I left a few on the table. I also informed your mother about it. So don't worry and go back to sleep. Bye.' Kyle smiled at it and went to Mille's room.

She lay on the bed. She thought about last night. She got up from the bed and went towards the study table. she picked up her bag and threw everything down. She took the journal and opened it.

Time: 9:23 pm,
Date: 08-24-1978,
Day: Thursday,
Dear diary,
Tomorrow is our anniversary, I have so many things in my mind-

She turned a few pages.

Time: 8:14 pm,
Date:11-12-1978.
Day: Sunday,
Dear diary,

The stone I brought from that guy is suspicious. I don't know why I get that feeling. Ever since I brought the stone , bad things keep happening to us. It is like this dark, ominous energy is trying to bring us down. Ofcourse it helped us in many ways but when a good thing that we asked for happens, the worst thing happens.

My family has not been the same since I brought the stone. We both also get in lot of fights. My son , he keep drawing these pictures , I tore them and asked him to stop drawing these but he is not listening to me.

The stone is like a Genie but with opposite karma? I going to get rid of it.

Good night.

'stone?, Stone like Genie but with opposite karma? '"yea like sure" she said out loud. And closed the book and took her phone. 15:47 pm ,
'I should probably go to school and pick her up' she thought and put the journal and her charger back in her bag and went downstairs.

She locked the and put the key under a specific rock and took a pic. She slowly started to walk towards the car, suddenly a bird fell from the sky. It startled her and she screeched, she fell backwards. One of the neighbour came running and helped her up. "Don't worry, Kyle . The bird must have got hit by the pole and fell. It is a frequent problem don't worry" The neighbour said. "I was just startled, I am so sorry about this, Ryan" she said. "You don't have to say sorry about that. You go ahead I will bury the bird. "Ryan said" thank you so much. I will see you around "she said and got into car.'OMG! That is so embarrassing!!!! Why did I have to do in front of himmm!!!????, let's clam down and leave!!!. ' she reversed the car and left to school.

In school's paking lot,

She took her phone and texted Mille.

She smiled at her phone  and kept the phone in her back pocket

She smiled at her phone and kept the phone in her back pocket.

She was looking around and saw few couples kissing 'ewww. I mean what do you expect, this is a lover's spot' she sighs."SHORTIE!!!" Mille shouted running towards Kyle and gave her a hug.

They both were sitting in the car, while Mille was driving."so, what is it that you wanted to say" Mille asked. "No, you go first." Kyle said "u said yo-, Alright fine I will say. You remember the girl, who sits behind us and is cocky towards everyone , well except pineapple." Mille said.

"Oh yea I do,she is so annoying .what about her?" Kyle asked while strolling through the phone." Come onnn, listen to mee!! "Mille said." I ammm!! "Kyle answered" no put the mobile down and look at me"Mille demanded." Omg! Okkk fineee." Kyle turned in her seat and looked at mille." Now tell me what about her. "Kyle asked. "Well, you I heard that she was dating cookie-" "NO WAY!!, I can't believe this, she is dating HIM??? "Kyle said." Yeah!! I had same reaction , but wait there is more. You remember the party that Kenny threw?? " Mille asked" yea, I do. " Kyle answered.

" Well in that party , she HOOKED UP with this random ass dude and got pregnant, AND she said to cookie that it was HIS baby. And of course cookie being the nice guy,he supported her and was ready to MARRY HER .And you know what happen?she got drunk yesterday and told everything ON CAMERA. Cookie saw that and got furious and confronted her in front of the WHOLE class. Mrs.Madden was IN the class. She was too stunned to speak. And later she sent both of them to office. I heard they got suspended ,though I am not sure." Mille said.

" Wow, I missed EVERYTHING. But WOW, I can't believe it. I am feeling sorry for cookie now."Kyle said " oh, looks like someone has a c~r~u~s~h~"mIlle said and laughed." There is a huge line between crush and sympathy, learn the emotions boomer"Kyle said smiling at her comeback. " I told you not to call me that"Mille said.