Bestfriend or Lover?

(F-22 Raptor POV)
After me and my russian rival fall from tree, we both continue walk deep to forest and to make it worse it's raining heavily making me and Su-57 always slip to mud even worse we get chased by bull!!! "WHY THERE IS BULL IN THE MIDDLE OF FOREST I THOUGHT THEY SUPPOSE LIVE IN FIELD!!!!" "STOP SHOUTING RAPTOR YOU MAKE IT WORSE!!!!" "YOU IDIOT!!!! YOU ALSO SCREAM FELON!!!" after 10 minutes later we finally free from bull we decided to make a camp lucky Felon bought a tent with her but seriously only one tent ugh that's mean I need to sleep together with Su-57 for one night, while Su-57 make the camp I decided to go hunt and grab some wood to make fire.

(Su-57 Felon POV)
Soon after the Raptor leave me alone to go hunt or whatever, I continue to make the tent bigger so me and F-22 can sleep comfortably but I hope our wings don't inturupt us during sleep, while I still making a tent I heard a big explosion from far away and I believe that idiotic American F-22 just hunt animals with her missiles.
"This idiot.... Is she doesn't have anything to hunt down animals?! Raptor you idiot you will burn down the forest!!!!" I try erase all the fire with fire extinguisher, as time from day come to night that Raptor finally arrived back with a MONKEY?!
"Raptor did you...." "Yes Felon tonight we eating monkey" I was about to throw up but as I look at F-22 I was blushing I didn't know my rival can be this hot... "O-okay Raptor put that monkey near fire camp and I will prepare our leaf plate" "okay Felon" I enter the tent to grab all stuff and why it is hard to find one!!!

(F-22 Raptor POV)
When Su-57 enter the tent I accidentally saw her ass and blush alot "this Russian rival is so hot how any American soldiers tell me how hot is this Felon" I start to have dirty mind between me and Su-57 and I secretly start to fingering myself but somehow Su-57 saw me and blush too!!!! "F-FELON I CAN EXPLAIN!!!"
"Raptor uhmmm actually I feeling love for you too" I see her face getting more red "let's go eat Raptor" she give some of the monkey steak and in the end we eat together after that I lay down inside tent next to Felon which she is now sleeping while I still playing games in my phone however I can't ignore her sexiness and I start to finger my private spot again and moan but it turns out Felon wake up because of my moan I can't make any excuses but go ahead say it to her "F-Felon actually I kinda like you...." "Well Raptor I also like you too" she soon kiss my mouth really deep, I was surprised and kiss her back as she rubbing my boobs so I fingering her private spot and God she was wet
"Wanna make it extra creamy Raptor~?" "Yes Felon~" she soon pin me down and she rub her private spot with mine really fast making both of us moaning after minutes later we both having orgasm and cums "that's feel so good Felon~" "yea~ let's go to sleep Raptor~" "okay goodnight Felon~" I hug her while we both sleeping and wait for next morning

(Time skip still F-22 Raptor POV)
Next morning me and Felon wake up and after having breakfast we continue our journey but lucky for us we manage to find exit and get back to Russian Airbase and I get free fuel to get back to US before I leave I give Felon a kiss before leave and I fly back to my country as Felon wave goodbye at me.

To Be Continue

Lesbian Aeromorph 5th Gen Lover (F-22 Raptor x Su-57 Felon) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara