CAUGHT with Kylie Jenner, Stassie Karanikolaou & Mateo Arias | UPDATED 07/12/13

I'm Kylie, sister of Kendall Jenner, half sisters of Kourtney, Kim and Khloe. I just got the hang of life, together with my bestfriend Stas. She finds the guy she's always wanted to date, Mateo, and I am more than happy for her. Until I catch him one night with another girl before he and Stas were going to have a date. Ask a girl on a date but see another girl before it. Isn't that stupid? Now I can't decided whether I should tell Stas or not, because I know it would kill her. But, inside, it's really killing me. I'm caught.

CHAPTER 1

♡ Kylie's POV

It's always just the same thing. I wake up, grab my phone & open my Twitter. "Kylie you slut" "I love you Kylie!!" "No one cares about you" "Keep your chin up, doll" "Stupid ass" I think I'm getting used to all these things. I guess I have to be a hundred percent okay with this since this happens to all celebrities. I just wish, there could be one day, where I wake up and everyone loves me. Just one day. But I always say to myself, "That's not how life goes". Oh well. So as I was on Twitter, Stas calls. "Hey babe" I say "Hey Ky! Urth Cafe at 1?" "Yeah, sure!" I love Stas. I know that even if there are people that hate me with all their minds, there'll be one person always there by my side which is her. I couldn't ask for a better friend. "Come over and pick me up!" I tell her, "No problem Ky. I'll be there in 15 minutes." I stand up, get to the shower and play the MSFTS anthem. 

♡ Stas's POV

Beautiful morning, beautiful day. I wish it was always like this! Open my phone and go on Twitter. I know Kylie, my best friend, gets a lot of hate. And I mean A LOT. Even if I want to, I can't stop them. If I could, I really would. I know how Kylie feels about this and I think this is one of the reasons why she tends to tweet depressing things. This is why I love to ask her out, you know to parties, dinners. Just me and her because I feel like she needs time at least once in a while to escape. So, today I call her up and ask her to come to the Urth cafe with me, her fave. Can't wait to spend this day with her.

♡ Kylie's POV

Hmm… What to wear… I put on my Wildfox sweater, black leggings, oxfords and a beanie, you know, it's just a casual Monday. Then I hear the doorbell and I hear Stas & my mom, Kris. "Hi Stas! You going out with Kylie today?" "Yes ma'am! We're heading to the Urth cafe." "Alright, Kylie's in her room, go ahead." "Thank you!" and as I hear Stas's footsteps I hide behind the door and try scaring her. "Baa!!" I shout as she opens the door. "KYLIEEEEE!!!!!" I swear, you should see her get surprised. It's the most hilarious thing ever. 

♡ Stas's POV

Out the door, wearing the usual. Bow leggings, a top from Brandy and my fave Uggs. I arrive at the Jenner's place and doorbell. Kris opens the door and welcomes me, "Hi Stas!" I greet her as well and she tells me Kylie's in her room, still getting ready so I head up there and as I open the door, "BAAA" Kylie shouts from behind. "KYLIEEE!!!" I scream at her. I hate being surprised! But when Kylie does it, it just cracks us both up. "You ready?" "Yup!" "Urth cafe here we come!" 

♡ Kylie's POV

We get in the car and drive to Urth cafe. Get down and we see Mateo, Moises and Jaden. Coincidence? "Stassie! Ky!" Moises shouts out."What are two beautiful ladies like you guys doing here?" Mateo says, reaching out a chair for me to sit on. I've always loved how polite he was, such a gentleman. "Why, thank you." As we're all seated, I order my favorite drink and talk to the gang. "Have you heard the MSFTS anthem part 2?" Jaden asks "Definitely the bomb" Stas says.

♡ Stas's POV

Mateo, Moises and Jaden were at the Urth cafe too. I sat next to Mateo. I love how he's such a gentleman, always calling us girls beautiful. Any girl would be lucky to be with him. "So Stas, what's going on?" "Nothing much, you know just a plain old Monday." "Mondays are the worst" "Exactly why we're here!" and we both laugh. His eyes. They sparkle? I don't know what it is but I feel something between us. A connection? Never felt this before. "Ky, bathroom" I tell Kylie so I can talk to her in private. We head to the restroom and I begin with, "I think….I like him," "Who, Stas?!" "Mateo…?" Kylie looks at me, her jaws dropped and she said "No--- way!" "I really do! Or maybe I don't. I don't know! I just feel like we have…A connection. You know?" "Def understand you Stas. But….OH MY GOD??" "What?!" "My best friend likes someone!" "Is it weird.." "Definitely not!" she gives me a hug and we both laugh. Head out the bathroom and see the boys standing, like they were about to leave.