chapter 8

I was shocked but of course didn't talk anything about it.

"Oppa where are we going?" Rin asked.

"Amusement park"

I enjoyed it. I felt alive and actually happy.

3 months time skip.

author pov:

Yn and Rin ah spent a lot of time together and bonded. Taehyung was there with them, he made sure Yn was well fed and slept on time and took her medicine, he would hear her cry pretty often but he couldn't do anything as she always refused to tell him the reason. Eventhough they didn't share things with eachother, yn and Taehyung somehow understood eachother and knew how to do things for eachother. Like comforting words by Taehyung whenever she looked low. Taehyung took Yn to different places trying to make her happy, she was happy but only for some hot seconds and she was back to crying whenever she was alone. Taehyung would sometimes comfort her when she was crying and sleep on yn's couch. Yn's fainting and naseous feeling was very rare now because of Taehyung's care and she had gained some weight, her physical health improved but not her mental health.

Yn has been writing everything she felt about Taehyung in mini envelopes she would make just like the first one she wrote.

They both felt a weird connection with eachother but of course they just thought they were friends, for that matter, very good friends.

€¥$€¥$€¥$€¥$€¥$€¥$€¥$€¥$€¥$€¥$€¥$€¥$

Rin ah woke up due to a phone call.

Eomma?

Hello darling, you will be attending summer school from today, your school just informed us that it was compulsory.

No eomma, it's amazing here and I'm having a lot of fun with unnie and oppa.

Like I said Rin is compulsary, and your father will hear about this if you refuse.

EOMMA please pretty please

Rin I'm getting late for a meeting and pack your bags by 12 o'clock I'll send the driver there and you need to be at the camp by 1 pm.

Eo-

~the call was disconnected~

"Oh my shitting gawwddd " rin yelled really loud which made Yn and Taehyung rush to the bedroom.

Taehyung was there first and yn rushed into the room failing to notice Taehyung. Taehyung turned around hearing the sound of tumbling behind him.crash yn fell onto Taehyung and their lips connected, for a hot second. Taehyung immediately lifted yn off him and they both stood up.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes thank you" Yn's cheeks were bright red that was probably the first time she had blushed, in her whole entire life.

"YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO ASK ME IF IM OKAY!"

"yeah rin why did you scream like a maniac?" Taehyung asked.

"Mom told me that there is compulsory summer school camp" rin replied.

"Really? I'll speak with mom" yn said.

"It's compulsory unnie, that means it plays a role in my mid term results I can't miss it"

"Why do even bother about school? You want to be an actress so I think it's better if you focus on that" Taehyung blurted out.

"Eomma and appa care about my grades, and for what I know summer school is actually kind of fun"

"So you are willing to go" yn asked.

"Yep and I'll miss you guys I'll just finish packing, and oppa can you please make bacon, eggs and toast I wanna have your food so freaking bad"

"Yes yes I will, pack up quickly and get down"

"Let's also watch a movie I still have time till the driver picks me up" rin said Taehyung rushed downstairs and I sat with rin.

"So what's poppin with you and oppa"

"He's a cool guy, I see him as a good friend"

"Fake cough I personally feel like it is more than that"

"No! You're so nosy Rin ah!" With that yn got up and went downstairs as rin continued packing. Taehyung was cooking.

"Need help with that?"

"Would appreciate it"

"Did you just burn the bacon?" Yn chuckled and Taehyung also did a playful pouty face.

"No,  you distracted me"

"For sure I'm gonna cut some chilli and onion for scrambled eggs."

"How'd you know I was making 'em?"

"The bowl pre-broken eggs"

"It could have been an omlette"

"It couldn't have been because you do not have a pan out and don't have any spices out"

"Damn you a detective"

"Oh please! A baby would have known you were making scrambled eggs"

"Ok ok get to work!"

"I already am"

Taehyung looked around to see yn already chopping the chilli and onions.

"Breakfast ready!" Taehyung announced and Rin ah came down with her suitcase and backpack.

They all are breakfast and of course Taehyung made sure Yn took her medicine.

They wanted to watch a movie, but took too much time so ended up watching an episode of Wednesday. The driver had arrived.

"So you're leaving" Taehyung said.

"Oppa stop acting like I'm changing states or something, we can even meet up after a month"

"You just remind me of my sister but when she was younger" Taehyung said as he placed a hand on Rin's shoulder and pulled her cheeks.

"Bye unnie" rin said as she turned to yn.

"Bye rin-ah"

Rin ah left.

T.B.C